Thursday, May 3, 2012

that was incredibly strange....

Indeed.
You know when you refer to something specific....so specific that it can't be mistaken...
and then it just lays out with open arms the next day...and leaves you like feeling all "OMG! INCREDIBLE" WOW!
Yeah...it was one of those days....and I am kinda feeling the little tingling....oooohhhh...this is so cool (whacked) feeling...
Let me elaborate.
Me and the boss man who I have now changed to calling dad...or papa. ..or 'you who I'm not sure what I should call you, but you know who you are' ....had a kinda long discussion last night....because well, I told you we were going to, because things need cleared...so we'll call it.

Well....being specific as I usually am....and somewhat saying that being a 'star' isn't working that well...as I can do more..be more..offer more...so maybe instead be more like a sun....blazing...burning...radiant...like the sun...like the son.
weeeellll...so this blog I read...one of my adopted sister's blog... totally kinda...made my poor self go humblishly 'oh'.
See what happens...where I was...or what I am....is kinda perfect already...but my childish self thinks there's so much more...somewhere. But I'm getting in my own way.
Anyway....just thought I would mention one of my crazy wonderful moments that the boss man likes to throw my way every now and then. Maybe you have them too...you just can't see or something.

Now I also was thinking about someone in particular the other day too...and how weird it would be if I ran into them and what I would say to them considering I was just thinking of them....well..today...guess what happened...
Yep...I ran into them today...how...umm...weird!
They are awesome though, so no big deal...they've been on my 'hopeful to adopt' list for awhile.

So THAT was all fascinating!
In 'real' (boo) world stuff...I need to do sewing work..which I will do tomorrow...and hopefully finish that Alice in Wonderland dress...cause gosh!!! it's kinda hard ya know!
Then 2 dresses I need to put Doc McStuffin designs on over the weekend....another dress I get to put all the Mulan characters on (yay)..and then one little set that will be like a breeze since there's no applique work needed!
Then that's it unless I sell some Lady and the Tramp sets tomorrow...which would be great..because those aren't as hard as Alice in Wonderland by any stretch of the imagination!

And tomorrow is Friday which means payday...and I get to call the bank people again and find out more nothingness...cause they are slow..and underwriting is 'behind' on paperwork...whatever! I will harass these people until they say 'yes..closing is on so-and-so date'...or 'no..you suck go away'. I'm not really harassing them though...I'm being genuinely PATIENT!!!! (eye-twitch)

Well...I'm tired. I guess I have nothing awesome to share that I already haven't...cause today was awesome all because of Mr. OMG, INCREDIBLE! and his antics....oh...and that youtube video I watched that kinda made me go...wtf!? cause it totally hit that spot where it digs into that specificness....if you kwim....
And I'm sorry if I use 'bad' words... I'm trying to refrain... I blame those roller derby girls, lol. ;)
I gotta go!
Much love to my peeps who promise not to burn me at the stake....the bar-b-que comes soon enough...patience patience....He's just now starting the grill...

No comments:

Post a Comment