Friday, May 18, 2012

Off to never never land

Today is just weird and sucky too.
Whacked dream about a demon coming after me and it would turn other people into demons to catch me, and it was messed up! But at the end when I knew I wouldn't get away I blew up at least 3 nuclear plants and the demons died and so did I in the percussion blast....but I remember being disentigrated, but I was still conscious...and I stood up after that thinking it was odd my body was heavy and not more flowing ghost like...whatever...then a weirdo call that actually woke me up from that dream...
Then just things so far today that make you want to go "UGH!!!"
Even the computer is being nonhelpful, so I'm outta here till around 8pm, cause I have to post some outfits for sale.
Maybe its the eclipse that's coming this Sunday, cause this day sucks so far.
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment