Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tyger tyger burning bright

You know how weird stuff happens, like mentioning something and then the next day it just appears out of nowhere...lol.
Like the Tyger poem that I couldn't remember the words to...and the next day it just happens to be in the childs workbook weird. Even better, when you learn that poem is by William Blake and the next day you watch this youtube video and on the lady's notebook she has a side note (she wasn't even talking about it) with 'poet W. Blake poem Jeruselum' written to the side!! I am not freaking kidding! Or when you are still wondering who Angela is from your dream and while going through your coupons you find a piece of paper of one of your work clients and their name is plastered on the from and it reads 'Angela' weird, then you go to her facebook page, because you still would like to know who her friend is from your dream...but nothing catches your eye..boo...but the paper also read Angela and Skye...and you're wondering if Skye could be a guys name too. (Even though this particular Skye was a girl). Or better yet, when you mention something about visiting the beach and the next day the beach hotel you once stayed in sends you a flyer with discount prices like 'save 35%' on the front weird. I looked..it would be $325 for a 4 night stay in an oceanfront family suite...at the nicest hotel on the beach...yes, the one with the 8 pools and bowling alley on the 4th floor....and has live entertainment every night while all the surrounding hotels have NADA! Too bad I'm out of money except for my camera fund.... which is so sad since it looks so far away from the amount I need....of course, it could pay for that hotel and have extra for the car rental too...but I can't go to the beach without a Nikon D7000 and Nikor 18-200mm lens...OR a Nikor 50mm lens...it's cheaper! A wide angle lens? how about just the Nikon D7000...?Anyone?

I finally finished that Mulan dress...I am so not going to sell it as a custom for anything less than $175 each....it only took forever! I have 4 half made sets that need finished in the next 2 days, then I'm going to work on my Renaissance festival costume, and the boy's too, and whatever else I need to do, that I am not yet aware of...then vacation to NC, then come home to make a villainess set and a star wars dress and 2 Cinderella dresses....and if these last few possible buyers actually buy, about 7 more sets. Yay! then maybe I can start adding to that camera fund...the only problem I foresee is the fact that its going to be hard to do sewing work when I have a nice camera and could be out taking pics...which in reality, I will be out taking pics and will find it hard to find sewing time....heeheehee ;)
I have a plot forming for the demise of all these crappy photographers who just because they own a camera, they believe they can charge people money to take craptastic photos...argh! I'm going to make them reconsider their business ventures. And maybe by then I can afford to do a workshop with the great photographer lady who has a workshop in Sept..that I cannot afford....and its in NJ...which I have never been to, but I believe Bon Jovi lives there.

Anyway....let's see...want some fun facts...
I can make 3, almost 4 loops at the same time with my tongue.
I can juggle....just 3 balls
I can say the ABC's backwards...in song form too.
I cannot lick my elbow, can u?
I tried it after reading that the first time. Did u?
I once had a chicken hawk in my bathroom...on the shower curtain rod....it wasn't so fun trying to catch him.
I used to play electric guitar, until I had kids.
Australia is my favorite country.
I can make the sound of a baby crying, the sound of a cricket.
I do some pretty good impersonations of a little old lady, or a russian, german, irish, australian, european.....though sometimes I change them up and kinda move all over the place while doing one..it'll change to the other...and if I do it too long, it starts to stick and I can't speak normally, lol
There are currently 23 living things that I feed on our property. Updated regularly, lol. though this does not include the birds I feed the good bird food to, misc. spiders, bats, creatures of the night, or the crafty mouse that lives next to the stairs...or the other things I'd rather not know about.

*sigh, I'm tired and sore, and achy and I really was hoping to be better by now..ugh, but no such luck, the boss man seems to have disappeared on me and left me to suffer for awhile. Tis, ok, he'll be back soon....with some steaks to throw on the grill I hope. It's all warmed up now!! Excited!
Happy annular solar eclipse day! :( I didn't get to see it though, maybe I'll catch the full total solar eclipse in 2017
Peace out lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment