Monday, May 14, 2012

I never said we were having barbeque ribs...ugh

It's been four days since my last post and I really haven't the slightest idea where that last four days has gone.
Oh wait...I remember....this pain in my side says my rib is broken...and I reinjured it today sometime when me, the kids, and the wal-mart buggy full of groceries decided to tromp through the pouring down rain to get to the Jeep. Nice.
So I'm taking leave from derby for awhile. Taking leave from any type of movement actually, except of course the cooking and cleaning I have to do and sewing work...and other non strenuous things...cause I have somewhere to be in 2 weeks and a broken rib isn't on the agenda.
I can't really notice if my knee still hurts, so I guess that is one good thing.
The bank people finally managed to be kind and get things done, even though it wasn't actually finished until today. So that is nice.
I'm hoping next month we will not be so broke...lol...in either sense!
I have a long list of 'to-do eventually' and 'hello, better get this done' which doesn't seem to be getting less and less...ugh....So if you are waiting on something that I am supposed to provide...as you can see, it might be not so efficiently delivered. I'm behind..like the bank people..and everyone else it seems. Be patient...I could always just not do it at all. Which is totally FINE with me, btw.

Well anyway....besides needing a helping hand to come clean this wreck of a house! (did I tell you I spent all weekend sewing up 14 appliques!) I also need someone to assist in getting me to get to work and not loiter on this computer. Also must be willing to help finish the rabbit hutch (which I totally was gonna work on had it not rained or been cold this weekend). Love my bunnies, but they are elite escape artists and evidently can fly...ahem...'jump good'. So sleeping outside and playing outside are much more efficient than running amok through the house all day long and most of the night since they don't seem to be able to understand that 4 feet make-shift walls are meant to keep them contained! ...love my bunnies....and I was gonna get them a girlfriend, but I haven't had time! and today the weather poured and wasn't about to drive out to get one...ugh...maybe tomorrow if I can move at all.

So..in other news...I haven't had any weird dreams, but I think that has more to do with being absolutely tired! and congested, and now broken. So I'm missing all that out of this world craziness...*sad panda.
A cool awesome friend of mine suggested that since I'm in pain...that I shouldn't buy any powered milk-laced doughnuts again...but that I should make brownies instead...so I did. Yeah, he didn't really put me up to it, I just like to give him credit anyway.
But they are cooling as I type....so even though I am still full from dinner...I'm going to go eat one once they are deemed handle-able....you bet I am.

Now...let's think up something more non-boring. Like priorities.
Ever have that feeling to where you do so much, but it seems nothing gets done efficiently? Sure you have. Well, this just so happens to mean that you have things that are taking precedence over what is really important. And this is my life. So be forewarned...I'm going to redecorange my priorities...well...more like actually do them in order instead of all over the place and neglect that which is at the top of the list. Not that I neglect the #1 slot....but I do #2 sometimes and majorly do #3 almost always....which isn't going to happen again. #4 gets cared for mostly too, #5 doesn't get neglected...at least not at the last minute. #6 and so-on....awfully do because the time in the day and time that I can even bare to look at them doesn't seem to exist. So everything not on the top 10 list will get deleted. Tough titties my friends. And if I just so happen to have 'time' to deal with anything else, I will let you know.....or not. ;)

I'm going to go now...I'm sure the brownies are edible...and since I am uber awesome...I want to sew up a smurf shirt for someone who would love to have it by the weekend (even though she knows that is next to impossible) and prove to her that nothing is impossible. Because I'm awesome and impossible only really says 'I'm Possible'.

I can't wait to get out of here and go to that fancy dinner.....barbeque thingy!!!
...o...m....gosh...I just freaked myself out...... and realized something.......um...wow...I will share later...maybe....it's kinda like that excited 'I can't believe this!!!' (yay!) moment and that weird 'I can't believe this' (holy crap) moment! Lol.

Let's leave you with a quote...

"When you remember me, it means that you have carried something of who I am with you, that I have left some mark of who I am on who you are. It means that you can summon me back to your mind even though countless years and miles may stand between us. It means that if we meet again, you will know me. It means that even after I die, you can still see my face and hear my voice and speak to me in your heart. For as long as you remember me, I am never entirely lost. When I'm feeling most ghost-like, it is your remembering me that helps remind me that I actually exist.
I hope that all those bridges i burned light the way of all mankind to bigger and better things. For my family, No more troubles, No more fears. I close my eyes and think about all the joy. Silent night for a change."

Traum von einer besseren Welt

No comments:

Post a Comment