Friday, May 4, 2012

It must be the coming supermoon

Now I'll tell you what is incredibly strange....
Bank people told me that when they get the paperwork from underwriting....then it'll only be 3-4 more days to do the closing. So they gave me a time frame of next week or possibly the week after... We shall see...we shall see...but I am getting all excited that it may only be 2 weeks until the world isn't trying to bury us...amen.
Want to know something else strange....I actually want to sell and make some amazing Disney custom sets....and I want to do it NOW! Somebody had better order something...I am feeling all 'Let's go sew some amazingness!" right now. Of course I still have work to do already..but being able to plan for more is kinda appealing......what is wrong with me! yikes!
And I think I just won $100!!! This may not be able to buy a Nikon D7000 with 18-200mm lens....but it is cool nonetheless!
Want to hear something else....strange.....I watch this facebook group that has a bunch of Disney-a-holics on it...and besides the fact that there was a huge launch with designers like me that sold sets for OUTRAGEOUS $$$$ (they weren't THAT great!) I kinda would like to go oneday to see what all the hubbub is about.
And that leads me to the fact that DisneyWorld has a homeschool discount thingy... like a huge discount which is like over $1200 cheaper than regular priced tickets.....this makes me go ....hmmmm....

Hubby has set up to take the last week of the month off...yeah, just out of the blue...thank you dear...so this means I need to plan something fun! Which in turn means we will be going to the Renn Fest that weekend...and then maybe go visit the Lost Sea...and possibly rafting!! Yay! I'm hoping I won;t have to use what's left of my camera fund for this 'I got the last week of the month off' vacation....or for the missing check that won;t come. But well...whitewater rafting is FUN! I don;t care what you say.

One of my bunnies Caesar is like really weird..he'll come running all happy like when you bring the plate of food with all the greens and stuff I load on it for him and Xavier, lol. He's like a little puppy! Xavier is still a little timid, but he's getting used to us bit by bit...he'll sit and munch on everything while we pet him. Yes, I spoil my little buddies. But they will need a girlfriend....
And I'll be picking up their new hutch supplies this weekend after our family bike ride, pool time, bowling, and shopping trips. Yay for happy bunnies!!!
And Coraline...oh my...that dog has earned the right to be tied up everytime I let the guineas out... sorry pup....but they eat ticks and you cannot eat them! So she goes to the tie out until I get them put away in the evening.
I won;t say that Isaac is innocent...as he watches her while she tries to eat/carry/pluck out their feathers...but I know he cannot catch them and have yet to ever see feathers in his mouth...so he is still my 'good boy' until further notice.

And I want to say that my wonderful handsome boy child....is such a good-hearted kid. I will leave it at that. Okay, both the kids are pretty great in their own way ;) I'm so blessed.

I guess I need to go get to work! I have a dress to finish! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment