Friday, March 16, 2018

Being artistic

Level 31
Artistic photoshoot.
There's one I've been wanting to do....
think now's the time.

I did get that blasted garden done though.
oh shit...it's 7pm...
no wonder I'm hungry...
I'll be back later. Need to cook and eat before I starve to death.
__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I'm back.
Still awaiting my laptop battery.
going to start book 5 before it drives me insane.
1/8 through with Victory. Will get it done in time.

Spent over an hour making a logo for someone...
want to see...
sure you do...

Pretty, huh?
I think it was supposed to be 'The Joy Love Bus'
if so I'll fix it. But it's a start.

I painted this week... a lot.
But I have 7 new pieces of artwork on my wall, HAHAHHA!
Productivity for the win! 
____________________________________________________

Um...got stuff to do and then work on Victory.
i'm sure to think of something to write one of these days.
Ha!
Later peepers of iris holes.


No comments:

Post a Comment