Thursday, March 1, 2018

Thursdays...

Day 86
---
---
oh, boy....where to start?!!
.
.
.
.
.
did I get your hopes up? haha
nothing much happening...
except...
I solved all my script tweaks in less than an hour.
I still need to actually edit the script...but I solved the issue.
I told you the muse would help me. She said she would.
I also thought up about 10 different movie ideas and gave them away.
I might save the one that sounds like a good thriller, there's something there.

I can stay home tomorrow....I hope.
I'll edit a script tomorrow. Yep, that's what will happen.
supposed to be sunny tomorrow too...
but will it be warm enough?
I need to dig out a garden and move strawberries.
or clean a craft cabinet. Or both.
....
I was going to say...'could I do both?'
but the true response is...
'will I do both?'
...
I could tell you many reasons why this is a piss poor idea.
But ya know what.
I'm going to f...ing do it!
...
eh...see that shit.
my fingers are editing me. wtf.
 _______________________________________________

ok, it's about 10pm.
I'm not starting a project this late.
maybe sleep?
ha ha
off to do something??

later spaghetti wraps of purple pilings.
jump on that cushion and soak up that love.






No comments:

Post a Comment