Monday, March 5, 2018

Last one in line

Day 90 of 90!!
---
---
Last day. Not that I won't write on occasion...
but I don't have to.
Happy Birthday to me.
I have coffee, I slept in, I sold my canopy thing too.
I'll be picking up my bowflex tomorrow.
and I'm sure there's a few other things I can't think of a the moment.
__________________________________________

So...insight of the day...
----- Focus on the Outcome. -----
not the steps, not the process, not the means
choose an outcome and decide on it.
simple.
then everything else will align...like magic.

I've got some things to do here in a bit and can't stay long.
really working on not browsing for stuff or whatevertheheck I do.
It takes up too much time. I've got better things to work on.
for reals.
So I'm going to cut this short.
I want to get started on some other things.

I guess I don't have much to say today.
I'm currently working on a few more commitment challenges
and I no longer have a reason to be on here right now.
bye


No comments:

Post a Comment