Saturday, March 10, 2018

knock knock....

Epiphany....

"Stop hoarding your money. Invest it fully in your creativity, your growth, donate it, etc. This actually starts an energy where you can receive it much faster, too. Put it into experiences that expand you, and you move faster and faster in a magical place of flow. The more you release it, the faster you receive it." -- more or less improvised from Kyle Cease.

Instead of using the excess to pay toward debt....
Don't
Stop giving the debt life, by acknowledging it.
Stop acting like it's real.
It's not.
At least not anymore.

Live like it doesn't exist...
and it won't.
_______________________________________________

Ugh, videos....
I'm doing this 30 day video challenge.
of myself.
Just did day 7
I'm not sure where this will lead, but I'm hoping for something.
 Still doing the 4wk exercise challenge too. on day 10 I think.
Still working on getting the garden dug out...
been too cold, still have 2 boxes left.
Victory is ready for screenplay writing.
The Fox Prince is still with proofreader.
Painting art things...not done yet.
finished Health book with the youngest.
Now to do Geology and Consumer Finance before July gets here.
All else taken care of. Not much happening.
I need a laptop battery.
I want to start book 5...there's no way I'm writing it
on this computer.... keys are too far apart.
Screenwriting is under 150 pages, so I can deal...
novels are usually over 300
plus my camera will only record 20min. of video...sooo
laptop must get new battery.
_____________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment