Saturday, March 24, 2018

Stirring up trouble....

Just a day of insights and silence.
but with music and a movie and videos.

Somethings churning lately.
a substance on the inside.
writhing in slow motion.
I feel you my friend.
Did I wake you from your slumber.
Did I jar you enough to stir.
Wake up.
Come out of me.
Come into the light.
I'll carry you, take my hand.
Let me lead you, I'll show you the way.

I can feel them. I can see them.
those old fears that still try to form to reality.
I sit with them.
Come out of me. Let me see you.
You've hidden in the darkness for too long.
Wake up.
Let me show you the truth.
Let me carry you. The light is warm.

trembling.
Is it an earthquake? Or is it something growing?
Pushing upward? falling downward?
what are you?
I know you're here. I can feel you.
Reveal yourself to me.
We are courage. We are strong.
Let us carry you. You're not alone.
It is safe. You are loved.
Come out of me. Come into the light.
Trust.
___________________________________________

Trust.


yeah.....just that for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment