Tuesday, March 13, 2018

You've come this far....shall you turn back now?


 Well.....this is new.
Automatic writing is where you write direct from
your subconscious stream, not your own words, but
those from something/one else.
What would speaking from something/one else be?
Yourself, but a divided part of yourself??

Channeling.
I think that's the closest word they use to describe it.
I'm going more jedi, it appears.
I'm 8 for 8, even though the clairaudience only
pops up rarely.....like 4 or 5 times....ever.

Observe.
Listen.
Feel.

the only things I'm supposed to be doing
I've accepted.
and have stepped across the threshold.
unto the throne.
upon the crown.
into the all.
or so they...I...say??
____________________________________________
So yeah.
My life.
interesting at times, I do think.

Still doing my 4wk exercise challenge.
Still doing my 30 day video challenge.
Victory screenplay is now set to be finished by spring.
yeah...next week.
Fox Prince should have copyright by end of week. as of 30 minutes ago.

I think Laser Racers (title pending) will be next.

wall has been painted.

I figured out my script completion reward...
I'll tell you more next time. Need to gather info.
My video reward may end up being a Film Festival pass.....maybe.
not sure I want to go unless they get some good workshops posted.

_________________________________________________
yep....
going to paint some Elf Quest artwork...
and one of Storie.
will browse for ideas tomorrow.


____________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment