Sunday, March 4, 2018

Train your mind....

Day 89
---
---
So picture this....
there's a train coming towards the station
there's a big red button that is on the wall before you
if you press the button the train will stop at the station
if you do not...the train will pass the station.


Sometimes....in life...
you look at your hands and think...
which hand do I use to press the button to stop the train?
should I use my elbow instead?
do I press the button hard or softly?
will it make a noise when I press it?
do I have to press it?
do I use a finger to press it, or open handed?

....
that likens to the idea of indecision.
we think about things...
then we start down the path of thinking too damn much.
the ONLY thing we need to decide.
... is whether we want to get on the train or not.

doesn't matter if we have a ticket.
doesn't matter if 400 other people want to get on the train, or no one.
doesn't matter how fast it goes.
doesn't matter where the train goes.
does not matter.... none of it!
What does matter?

Will you press the button or not?
once you make that decision....
just react...
press the button
_________________________________________________

so what do you do with your time???
I apparently watch alien and unexplained videos long after dark....
which everyone knows you should never do.
_________________________________________________

so...
went thrift store hopping.....found an excellent jacket!
yeah I know it's almost spring...still.
thanks mom!
got Butter some more toys too....of course.

um.....yeah, nothing much to say...
I've got one more day of this 90 day writing the blog thing.
need to go to bank tomorrow
take kid to work and back
also starting a 30 day video challenge....
no I will not be posting them...unless they
actually turn out good....but even then...I doubt it.
working on a 4 week exercise challenge already...
it's pretty easy, but stamina...yeah
still trying to get a bowflex...other people evidently
are not interested in really selling it even though they
posted it for sale.... so I'm a bit confused.
maybe??
2 more garden boxes to dig out.
weather permitting, I'll think about getting those dug
I have some art projects wanting my time.
May designate tomorrow to be there day.

yep...so laters tators.



No comments:

Post a Comment