Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Umm... dive in

What just happened?!
yeah, I know spring got here and all...but no...
something else.
Whatever it is..
I WOULD LOVE MORE OF THAT.
MORE OF THIS.
Whatever this is, I love it!
MORE PLEASE, right here, thank you.
Fill the plate, baby.

So...
My oldest has a driver's license.
Which means I don't have to chauffeur.

Victory is done.
Though I'm in the waiting period before editing.
The Fox Prince is done, but I may re-edit it and shorten parts...maybe

I'm writing another one, but it's not mine.
It's about 1940's mafia and mobster gangster female stuff.

Figured out my script reward...yeah, it's legit.

Still looking for a way to Hollywood in June.
a plane ticket.
a hotel stay for 4 nights.
I'll be glad to take you with me if you can offer assistance ($$$)
anyone?
no, it's not for script writing....
at least not that I can foresee??

Still on exercise challenge, although it's almost midnight
and I haven't done today's yet.... whoops.
I was writing a screenplay, yo!

Still on my video challenge too, but haven't done it yet either, lol.
ack! I'll get there! In a minute.

Other stuff too, but I gotta keep stuff to myself sometimes, yo.
 ____________________________________________________


Past-hacking.
.... this is awesome.
I highly recommend it.
that's all I have to say.







No comments:

Post a Comment