Friday, March 16, 2012

Do you know how to surf?

AHHHHHH!!!!
I just had another messed up dream!

This time it was a huge wave from the ocean....argh!

So in my dream...I either was or was watching a boy (it flipped back and forth from first person to second person points of view)...he maybe about 12 or so...he was at school, throwing football with the other kids. Then standing from a viewpoint on top of a tall building we could see waves from the ocean rising higher and higher, and we all saw one massive one coming inland. The school raced to get everyone to the upper floors of the building...and we all made it up safely even though we were on the top floor and still had gotten wet, we didn't drown though....
The city/town was destroyed and although there were survivors, many had moved away from the area. I had stayed.
Then kinda like further in the future..maybe a few months or a year or 2....another wave had come...this time it was much larger and on the top floor of the building I was pressed up against the ceiling with only 3 or so inches of an air pocket to breath from. I had made my way out a window and climbed on top of the building...there was a lady up there as well and we sat together in disbelief....we were the only survivors around. The building was like floating around the city (big city with taller buildings than ours)
I remember that I (the boy) had showed the lady his head, that was shaved around the bottom of his hairline and it had something that looked like a calender of events...
In the center of the boys forehead was 2 squares that each had a number 0 and the squiggily lines that represented water under the zeros. Then he turned his head to show what else had happened (can't remember what else I saw, but it was different from the water lines!!) but the boy turned his head from his forehead..and all the way around past the back of his head (similar to the 8 o'clock mark on a clock) I couldn't see if it stopped there as he didn't turn his head all the way around, but I knew he would have to add the next square of another wave....??
Just after we were on the building, we had somehow gotten into the water...and a mermaid or something non-human was gripping my hand and pulling me up from under the water towards where I could see the sunlight at the surface..... I woke up.

To make matters more unsettling...there was a youtube video posted this morning from one of the people I subscribe to, that directly implied big waves and water and something to do with money.....
It was just freaky.

Now I'm thinking maybe the boys markings around his head were a calendar of events....the first wave began the calendar at 0, and the other 0 next to it was the end....
Now the boy did appear older than when the first wave had hit, but not by 7 years (if you think the 7 years of tribulation stuff)...maybe 3.5 at the most....

Well, just thought I'd share since today will be an interesting day and so will the next month or 2. Yay for awesomeness that is cool, until it is no longer cool...yikes. Just get your 'affairs' in order, will ya, please. And there's one affair you really need to concentrate on....His name is Jesus Christ. Give Him a call.


hahaha...that sounds really lame the way I wrote it, but I need to go make a handsome little boy a grilled cheese sandwich and I'm kinda rushing. Much love to you all....forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment