Monday, March 26, 2012

spacing out.....

...I's did it...and I's iz kinda worried that this writing it down when it pops in my's head thing is for the birds...its just plain weirdy...yes I know its not a word, but messed up enough either way.
So ...last night, there I was thinking...'okay, I grabbed me a notebook and a pen...what to write (in actual handwriting! cause I didn't want to turn on my mini laptop cause then I'd be finishing those last two chapters instead..and I wanted no distractions...)
So I began....but please don't hate me for not knowing what half of this is...and don't ask questions, cause I don't know the answers...I just relay shit from mind to paper...
and its kinda long, so bear with me if you really want to read through all of it....and sorry, but I didn't ask 'when'....not very fond of that question anyhow and I already got that answer this morning which = 'a stone's throw'...make up your own ideas about what that means or any of it for that matter.
ready? I'm not, I have to type it all...ugh.


Deep in the abyss. It stirs. Coiling, writhing. The beast waiting to devour. Lurking beneath shadows. It follows the river, moving with the course. It follows the trail leading up to the kingdom, so it may feast on the flesh of man.
They see it not, for it is nothing but a soiled pain. One they've grown to accept. They dance with it as their souls die.
He is swift as he moves upward, taking no time to delay. His time is short and he shall not waste it. He comes and nothing shall deter his efforts. Let him feast. Let him have his way. Let him grow strong.
I watch and move. My light reflects like a thousand stars. The earth, filled with skies, filling everywhere. He moves in between them where the void is without light.
Lift up your ears, hear the song sung to the people to know that all will be well. When deceivement comes, lift up your ears. When shadows reign, lift up your ears. And when the earth dies around you, remember the song that has been sung for you. My melody never dies.
Swaying winds across the land. Troubled skies and churning seas. Take hold of the roots. Remember that I am He who commands them.

Buried in the distance is a sacred well. The waters therein give life. If they call to me, I will bring it up and the waters will overflow unto their lips. I keep my word.
Fire toucheth not the flesh that is claimed. Seareth not the hair that is numbered. Receiveth not the soul which is mine.

Head to the canyons, to the valleys, to the crevices and cracks that riddle your soul. Fill them up with me and your way will be clear and without struggle. Fill them.

Call out to me. Fear not your desolation or abandonment. I shall not leave you nor forsake you. Bring me with you and I shall bring you with me. Call out.

Your lost....your forgotten....do you think they are alone?

They need to know how to forgive. Be not the hammer, nor the spear, but one who bears all. Endure and forgive. Nothing is a greater sacrifice than the giving away of self.

Those who see me and those who speak my name. Their eyes will call out and their lips will tire. Listen to those who speak softly and whose faces look upon the light. Hear their heart. Listen...listen...it is not the words that they say, it is the words that they live. It does you no good to speak my words if you do not live them. My words are life, not just a language. Hear the truth and know it.

What I share with one, I share with all. Let it be known. Let it be heard. Let it be brought to life.

The Fire comes. Pouring from the skies, billowing out of the earth, erupting from the sea. It will rain down on every land and in every heart. None will escape its threshold and all will feel its heat.
Desolation will trouble those that thirst. Pain will plague those that mourn. But I will guard your soul unto the day that delivers you home. Death has no reign on my people, nor does fear, or strife, or suffering. Those who live belong to me. It is the dead who need awakened so that they too may live. Be patient. I do this for you all.


....weird, right?
Now what would be ever weirder/awesomer is if it turns out like my deviantart journal things which predicts the future!!! but of course you don't realize that until you go back and reread parts of it and see that it matches something after the fact....or worse, when you totally do not remember ever writing it at all, lol. fun times right there.....
and my future desk...still working on that, but the frog on it has me puzzled...bunch of frog things lately but they all are different things and I'm not sure...we shall see...hmmm
and the dream with the boy who had the calendar thing on his head.....my stupid guesswork which will be wrong, but I'm gonna post it anyway...hoover dam - april 14-15....then something maybe relating to california....water....lots of water. idk. ...but I think in that dream I remember seeing the ocean waves like horribly ravaging and turbulent...I think I was looking south at it (to my left)...which mean it would have to be on the west coast...right?...and it was dark...when I was looking at the ocean, but the kids were in school and it was daytime when they were told to get to the top floor of the building......idk, whatever...I never figure these things out unless it happens the day after.

Okay...so...maybe I'll take another writing moment again with the notebook and see how it goes...maybe something with more awesomeness in it next time I hope...that fire burning devouring beast stuff is getting annoying.
and it had better not be anything alienish at all!!! argh! No aliens allowed....unless its really cool. and they have an australian accent....like my uncle.

I better go iron the backings to those 20 Alice in Wonderland designs....sigh....I'll be back when I have something awesome to share., later gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment