Friday, March 16, 2012

Not quite a tantrum...but getting there.

I really try not to post two blog posts in a single day...since you might miss one duh!!! Like my last one which include another freaking end of the world dream...ugh!
However...I was sewing and while sewing I often think of photography..yes, it does drive me crazy.........and I came to a rather big headed decision...one that reminds me of Eminem's part in the beginning of the song 'Sky full of lighters'....yeah...that one. "Excuse me if my head is too big for this building...."
And I'm not sure what people who lack every aspect of talent are thinking when they can go parade around with a fucking camera and claim they are a 'photographer' and actually take people's money and provide nothing but crap pictures....
You think that is what a real talented photographer does...take pictures...HELL NO!!! Well, they might if you are telling them what and how to take the pictures...because then you are demeaning their real talent...however if you look around and compare them to one another, you will realize which ones can do their job and provide more than just a 'picture'....but also include things like feeling and energy and passion among other things into their photographs.
I'm am sick and tired of seeing these washed out photos and stupid posed crap in front of a backdrop that does nothing but make the person(s) look like a fool for paying money to take a picture of them... or worse yet, makes an object out of your children when they put crap (props) in the picture that do nothing for the person themselves, but put on a facade of 'cute'...
ARGH! I just got done 'unliking' a few facebook photographers that kept constantly doing things such as that.....however the other ones that are incredible I still LOVE, and will keep them around for quite awhile....
And damn it to hell if I see a photographer post pictures of something that looks so unedited or overedited it takes away from whoever is supposed to be in the pic....this drives me batty!!!!

So ...other than the promise to make sure every photographer within 50 miles of me will get nothing but my leftover customers who were too lazy to reserve a session from me before I was already overbooked.....I will also rock out all yall's worlds...and I'll top out that biz and take it as far as it can go.....before dropping it to start my retirement job.....and you will miss me.

Ugh! I'm so peeved that people do not recognize quality over convenience!!!!
I need $500 more bucks and I'm going to go buy me a fucking decent camera!!!
And I have to admit...girls take better pics than guys if it involves people...however, guys take better landscape photos....why is this???
And NO I don;t like taking pics of shit landscaping without someone or something in it....except maybe the moon...

Photobucket

and I didn't edit it...so hate all you want that it is not bright or spooky enough. I'll get to it later, lol.

So today I laid down the linoleum in the bathroom. All by myself....and tomorrow we might get to laying down the floor in the living room....probably, not sure what else we are doing yet...hope to go hiking or something outside assuming it is not going to rain.
And I probably have to go to hobby lobby....argh!!!! I hate buying fabric....damn it!...I could be saving that money.


A Lion roars in the Darkness, only He holds the Key.....A Light to free me from my burden and grant me Life eternally....

You know what...go take 'pictures' all you want....I will not...no...I'm going to pause a moment and in that moment I will capture a song...and a laugh...and deep inside, reveal something you could never have seen in a picture...but could only feel through a memory.

Gonna go paint Pinocchio's face now....gonna go work and hopefully prevent from doing something rash afterwards....I haven't even started on my tantrum...as I'm biting my lip...hubby gets home earlier tonight, so I can share my plight with him. Yay for hubby's who endearingly put up with overly ADHD wives with too many ideas and not enough backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment