Tuesday, March 20, 2012

When you give only half...you get only half....

Today has been busy...and even though it is past 9pm and it is dark outside...there's still a long list of things that must be completed before I get to go to bed.
Not sure how well it will go, but it is serious crunch time...so this post will be short
and if I am awol for the rest of the week ...this is why....
Sorry, but work responsibilities have to come first, especially when I already spent the money....and I have 3 sets that need done before tomorrow night, and another 5 orders waiting patiently right behind those.....ack! I'm gonna die under a load of ruffles.....how embarrassing.
Not to mention the iced tea and oatmeal cookies I have to make sometime tonight as well (for my hubby, cause, I loves him bunches)...and the forms I need to gather up for a visit with the bank people. (Oh, please God, let the bank people love us and our fancy (aka, killed puppies to keep it so damn nice) credit rating!)
And hopefully we can manage a quick worksheet tornado party tomorrow for school.
And I don;t get to go skate, so I guess more time is a good thing.


If you want something life altering to grace you from this post, I'm afraid there's only 1 thing that can do that...and He's just waiting patiently....but the doors are closing...so be sure to give Him a call and say hello once in a while or more often than usual...
....this week (and the next few as well) should be interesting.....that awareness that you can feel in the air...the thundering of the earth....the odd sense of clinging to those you love more so than usual.....
Of course, I think some of us have already noticed that there's only a small handful that even can feel anything anymore....it's a shame really....
Smiling only a half smile...Loving only partly...Singing quietly in the shadows...accepting only the parts that agree with you and not the rest....you are all going to die....
Does nothing deserve all of you? No one? What are you afraid of losing?

Screw that...give everything...always...to everyone.



It was a sunset, with the orange rays of dusk shimmering over the city. I do not know where we were, but it was a beautiful city, much like the holy ones in the east. The buildings made of solid stone, an onion topped roof of gold in the distance.
Jesus was there with me and another man I didn't know. We stood along a small bridge high in the upper city that connected two separate buildings. A railing was along the edges of this bridge, though there was a place where the rail opened like a gate. Opened out to nothing but a massive drop off to the ground below.
There was no hesitation as I walked out onto the empty air. I opened the gate and let my foot step onto the sky. I paced out onto nothing, stopped, and returned back to the bridge.
Then came the man who stood with us. His turn arrived, though He backed away, defeated by the trial that was set before him. I tried to speak to him, assuring him that all would be well. He refused.
Moments later the Lord Jesus walked out onto the sky. I followed Him back out onto the air. He was a few paces ahead of me, where He stopped. I continued to walk up behind Him.
Before I reached Him, my foot gave way and I took a tremendous step downward. A very real fear overcame me and I reached up to grab hold of Him. I was afraid I was going to fall out of the sky.
Looking up, half terrified from my apparent lack of faith. I looked up to Him, realizing He was all the way turned around and had hold of me. Already prepared for my mishap.
"I'm sorry." I explained. "I got scared."
His hazel eyes looked down into me. A sacred stare. They glistened with power and love.
He whispered quietly. "I know."
Should there be a way to know everything this meant is impossible. Still today I learn something new that had always been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment