Wednesday, March 28, 2012

thriving and dying

Do you dream....that the world will know your name...so tell me your name.
And do you care...about all the little things, or anything at all.
I want to feel...all the chemicals inside, I wanna feel.
I wanna sunburn, just to know that I'm alive...to know I'm alive.
Do you believe....in the day that you were born....tell me do you believe.
And do you know...that everyday is the first... of the rest of your life.
Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't want to know.
If I can't see the son, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon.
If everyone you know, never leaves too soon.
This is for one last day in the shadows. And to know a brothers love.
This is to all of us angels, and the rivers of our blood.
This is to all of us. To all of Us.
You can tell me all your thoughts about the stars that fill the moonlit skies.
And show me where you run to...when noone is left to take your side.
Don't tell me where the road ends, cause I just don't want to know.
Don't wake me, cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon.



Scary bank papers came in the mail today...yay!
I painted a helmet today too, but not my own, lol.
Sewing work will have to wait till after practice...and that's assuming I don't get caught up in something else.
Today I am in the midst of bitter happiness and ecstatic peace....and dramatic joy and elated calmness....does that make sense? Today is a good day...and tomorrow is even better...and the day after that will be even better than tomorrow...and so on.
Yesterday...I happened upon something remarkable and that thing that always gets lost and forgotten...was found again...and remembered. But this time....it's not going anywhere to get lost in the shadows again. Nope...can't ever happen again. *smiles randomly to myself!!

I need to get something made for dinner...gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment