Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So hoist up the John-B sails....

Well, I had a weird disturbing dream last night...but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was that freaked me out... all I remember is that something happened to a ship (or large boat) and the investigators had brought back one piece of evidence before stopping the investigation. I had asked them why since that was stupid with only one piece of evidence...they said I would know once I saw what they found...so I went into the back room where they had the evidence..
They had this black material of some sort (maybe a sail or tarp??) that was ripped up...but they had it stretched out so you could read the word on it. (Now I remember that I knew what this cloth was, but in real life I have no idea whatsoever)...On the cloth was a word cut into it in big bold letters...and I remember seeing it in my dream and being in utter shock and disbelief at the word. I kept saying 'Oh my God, Oh my God!!' because I somehow knew what it meant...I even repeated the word numerous times in the dream to help myself remember it when I woke up!...BUT of course when I realized in the dream that it was a dream I had to bring the word back with me to remember, I woke up and couldn't for the life of me recall the word!!! ARGH!!!!
I do know for a fact that it started with the letter 'B' it wasn't too long of a word, as I read it easily in the dream (if you ever tried to read a long word in a dream you know what I mean!) it had an 'E' in it as well, possibly the second letter....and it also had the sounding of 'eee' in it....but every word I thought of so far doesn't quite fit...though the word Beach...seems really close..idk!

Then, I'm freaking out because of these weird confirmations that are hitting me today.....ummm...freaky...but fun..I suppose?....I feel like I'm at the part of the bad dreams where you keep thinking 'oh, this is kinda cool...' ....but I know what comes next...which is the 'We need to get out of here NOW!' shit.... yi yi yi!!

People....please...I'm going to go be a douche and tell you to get right with Jesus Christ. I'm really sorry to go all la la religious on you guys, as I'm rather against the whole idea of it, but I know most people put Jesus and religion into the same category..which is messed up anyway...but if there's anything in this existence that I would bet everything on...even life, even death, or every once of joy...it would be Him....and only Him.
I've met him, he's pretty awesome.... and I want you to meet him too. But you can't take your ideas/dogmas with you. Just know him, nothing more.

On a brighter note, the bank people are sending us the paper that starts with a 'D' (yes, can you believe I forgot the damn name of it too!!!) but it's a good thing :) lol

I think I am just gonna do my weirdo 'I have a paper and pen' writings and keep them to myself.... sorry. But if I say I'm freaking out...its cause something confirmed whatever I wrote....or something is just messing with me hard. Lol.

I need to go cook dinner, I'm hungry, but then I have to do my best to get 3 Alice in Wonderland dresses made before Friday! Cause I've got places to go and people to bash into this weekend!! ;)

"Become Mine, and We shall dance, nothing interceding."

No comments:

Post a Comment