Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Do your aliens owe money?

Have to be quick, as I have work to get to and I only have until 2 am to get it done. Then to get more of it done tomorrow, and the day after that....all this assuming I actually have the fabrics I need for them all...oh yay...cause you just KNOW that will not be the case....argh!
Pinocchio, Bambi, Pooh, Minnie, Alice, and Up sets all have to be finished by the weekend....and that's like only 50 hours away. Yippee.
Then to tackle another 7 before the end of the month.
You'd think raising prices would = less work...but it more or less = harder work instead.
Of course, I'm rather glad I have the awesomest customers, so there is good in all this besides the money which helps pay for groceries and gas....and fabric.
What else is good out of it...well, I'm no longer addicted to fabric shopping...I rather despise it now and really try to get out quickly since its such a chore now instead of an enjoyment.

Let me tell you how stupid the world is again....to remind you.....why is it you have to owe more to pay less??? wtf.
we owe a little....but pay a lot....but if we decided to change that to an owe more....we would pay less.....stupid. It's like the world sucks you in and continually causes you to buy into the system again and again. Once you get ahead, you have to pay more for things. No rewards for the scumbags who pay on time every time and have piddly bills verses the amazing people who owe hundreds of thousands of dollars for their craptastic houses and live off the government.... stupid.

Let's talk aliens.....the black triangle type ufo's. Yes, those things....
So I saw one before many years ago. huge and triangular, 3 white lights at the angles and a small red light in the center (no glare on those suckers like street lights).....the thing was silent and low....and made a 90 degree turn while moving....I would say it was about 100 or so yards across....that big....
So I was alone unfortunately and no one to freak out with....I drove away...so not cool in the middle of the night being all alone and the ufo thing decides to make that 90 degree turn in my freaking direction. Not cool at all!
This was in Red Bank, near the radio tower that is directly across from where that old carpet place used to be (can't remember street name) about 10:30 pm (because I had to go pick up hubby...well future hubby from work on second shift) yeah so like 14 years ago but still...I remember being freaked out, lol.

Well, the other day....one of my sewing friends posts about something in the sky that freaked her out that afternoon...and she mentions black and triangular...and silent.....so I'm thinking this is cool...but not so cool.
She said it wasn't too big and had 5 white lights on the bottom.
So yeah, it could be those new stealth wings or whatever they are called...but it made me remember my encounter, which is so not cool.....and there's been enough alien crap lately....stop already!!!

So all this takes me back to those messed up dreams I had awhile back...about things at first appearing to be 'cool'....then suddenly its all followed by a 'We need to get out of here NOW!' ....
Anyway...youtube people said nothing 'cool' will happen until late next week anyway, so according to CNN, you had 'better get your affairs in order' while you still can.
Shit is gonna hit the fan soon.....and I find it exciting as hell!!!

So today I had to elaborate to the kids why they couldn't draw transmutation circles on the front porch with chalk...or anywhere for that matter....lol...yes, they have been watching maybe too many episodes of Full Metal Alchemist!!! But we can't have the wonderful loving people of the world making up absurd uneducated assumptions...however I think they would have made a great welcome mat for any 'visitors' LOL.

So....I'm hoping here in a few weeks....we will have only 1 bill and more money....then maybe when I get the other half of $1600...a nikon d7000....and a new hobby...that makes money :)

ok, need to get to work for realz this time!!! Write to you little non-aliens later!


"In the forehead by way of profession; in the hand with respect to work and service" [Augustine].

No comments:

Post a Comment