Wednesday, June 5, 2019

duck duck duck duck ...duck....??duck..?? duck....?? !!??

There's something catching the fancy of my thoughts.
Something not even google or duckduckgo can grasp apparently.
I've already done a thorough search and have exhausted my efforts.
At least the research in this outer world anyway.
I've only ran into this issue once before...
when I wanted to know how to turn a negative ion into a positive one....
it looks like that particular science has not been discovered yet...
...
and neither has my recent inquiry....
the closest I've found relies on primitive tools and parlor tricks....
and I am severely astounded...
it's like reading about a circus and not about performers of the arts...
...
I can't be the only one.
Someone must know something...

It could be that they've mastered this particular art...
and refrain from sharing with the world... which is completely understandable.
It could be that they simply came to the realization...
that the world isn't able to grasp it.
But I think they are.
And if not, let them spontaneously combust....
...cause in all likelihood, that may be what happens. ??
I would look it up if the internet knew what I was talking about.

I never asked in the aether about the ion issue.
But this new one must be sought...
I might touch base on both....for fun...
and out of curiosity to see what she says...

___________________________
________________________________
I say she... as that's where I'm at.
I think she's the daughter of Mars....
"Call me Marzipan." She laughs...
I do not believe that's her real name... but okay...

Soul sits. She's quiet. Patient. Powerful.
I wonder what she'll tell me...

_________________________________________
_____________________________________________

so about that screenplay, LOL.

I need to edit Laser Racers.
Start the next one.
Maybe give Victory a good read through...
There's a deadline in late July...
September is the month for submissions, queries, and coverage.

So the world is perfect... and we will be sure of that for tomorrow too

No comments:

Post a Comment