Sunday, June 30, 2019

I don't even like apple pie...

Trees.
Like being of nature that can neither impart from it or be anything other than what they are.
Only do what they were meant to do.
Only grow where their life seed was placed.
Only thrive where the sun and the rain and air is in supply.

There's an analogy about how an apple tree doesn't concern itself with how many apples it makes, or how many people or animals eats it's apples, or whether it's apples are good for baking or eating or nothing at all.
The tree just makes apples.
That is who the tree is. An apple tree.
Not just a tree that makes apples... Not a tree that does the 'apple' thing... Not a tree who feels proficient, or went to school for apple making... Not a tree that wears apples...
This tree IS an Apple tree.

And then there's us.
The human folk.
We liken ourselves similar to an apple tree.
We tarry away and produce ... what we think are our apples...
Whether they be our skills, our ideas, our products, our arts, our writings, our children, our houses, our cars, all our wondrous things we fancy ourselves to be able to create.
We call ourselves mechanics, artists, actors, operators, drivers, writers, scholars, parents, and the many other numerous labels...all in an effort to make something out of what we are.
In other words... those things, those labels... are nothing but our clothing.
The things we wear to make ourselves worthy of other's attention.
"Look here, I make trinkets." Or in modern terms, I run the machine that molds the plastic. Or better yet, I buy this shit from Ali Baba for half the price and sell it to you for twice the cost.
"And I'm a machine analyst." Also known as someone who likes to dabble with micrometers and computer software programs.
"Aww, shucks, I'm a _____"... something else truly irrelevant.
..all clothing...
What you 'do' does not define who you 'are', nor can it ever...

even me.
I create art... but as someone labeled an artist... that is not who I am.
I write... but as someone labeled a writer... that is not who I am.
I also clean the house and give advice and wear many outfits... but none of those are who I am.
and I find it breathtaking...
that I'm not even close to being an apple tree.
while many are okay with giving of their apples and finding a place in this world...
I'm not even an apple tree lost in the forest...
I'm not the tree who drops apples that no one will ever find or eat...
I'm not the apple tree that was long forgotten and hidden beneath a patch of briars and vines.
I'm not ... the apples, nor the tree...
and even if I wear a certain outfit for the day, or for the hour... I'll never just be an apple tree.

I'm the entire forest.
and you'll never be able to call me this or that...

I'm not an artist... I am art, for a time.
I'm not a writer... though I am a voice for a time.
and sometimes... I'm the mountain.
and I'm the sky.
and all the stars.
and all the heavens.
and the darkness.
and an apple tree will never be enough...
like clothing will never be enough when you are a soul....
not even the earth is enough...

you can only cover her for so long...
wear this cloak for so long... and then what will you be?
what will you 'do'?
who will you be, when your tattered clothing turns to dust?
when there are no more apples? no more trees?
who will you be then?
do you even know?

____
____
____

I'm too lazy to go look for it... I'm sure it's on this blog in the archives from 2010 or somewhere.
But once when I was raptured out... (yeah one of those times!)

....grrrrrr.
I fucking went to go search for it...  I can't even win against myself LOL
from .... November 16th, 2011
I'll just copy and paste...cause laziness and I have to get up early and I need to be time aware..

~ ~ ~ 
Want a story?

Once upon a time there was a rather upset girl. She was furious and frustrated and sad. She asked and asked for a way to fix the things in her life that were disturbing her calm. A way to make the wrongs a right and way to create a new beginning....but Jesus only sat and watched, he didn't speak, but watched as she let out her frustrations and dumped the full bucket at His feet. All her failed attempts, all her lost endeavors, all her forgotten dreams.... she kicked them away and towards Him. He watched her as she cried and yelled and writhed in sorrow.
She quieted after a few minutes and looked up at Him. His eyes still as beautiful as before, His quiet calm composure filled with peace. He moved toward her and asked for her hands. She placed them in His.
"What can you make?" He asked her.
"Nothing." She said sadly with tears in her eyes.
"Then what you cannot make in your life, I will make it for you." He stated.
A sudden jolt went through her. A tingling of energy...something... and it was over. She was back home....and what she had poured out before Him was not...it was gone...and it was a new day.
~ ~ ~


anyway...the point being...
....
is for you to decide for yourself what the point will be for yourself

are you afraid of standing without your clothing...
baring your soul...
or do you think you'd be a nobody without your nametags?

_____________________________
_________________________________________
____________________________________________________

lots of stuff happened recently...
and I'm not gonna tell anyone...
but I'll leave you with a bit of curiosity...
...
my manifesting powers still work like a champ!

Lion outline is semi prepped and at least on the canvas...
Mind is still freaking out how I'm gonna pull this off, lol. How cute.
His name is Timothy...
He's gonna have a bunch of colors...I'm pretty sure...

this big thing... another big thing tomorrow

___________________________________________________


All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the night sky
Will never be enough
Never be enough
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough
 
For me


_
_
_
_
_












apparently, having to get up early is not a reason to engage in the debauchery of sleep
to stop writing and adding more useless stuff to the same blog post so it's so fucking long that no one ever reads this horseshit again...must be more important! LMAO!
anyway... I don't take too kindly to threats... so ...
look what I found.... one of those stupid things on facebook to copy and paste and do your own answer thingy's... I have a love hate relationship with these little bastards...

Just for fun!
Divorces ... no... there's too much fun to be had
Proposals ... no... I propose lots of things...but nobody's any fun :(
Children... 2 ... unless you count pets and adults too...
Surgeries... ...I had stitches on my hand, does that count?
Piercings... yes ... also by many a cat claw and a cockatoo beak
Tattoos... yes ... and multiple ones from those fruit roll-ups that come with tongue tattoos!
Shot a gun... shot many guns... I love guns. Guns are my friends... why don't I have my Benelli yet?
Quit a job... oh, fuck yes... many times... I'm done with jobs.
Ever been on tv... hmmm... maybe, not the main person... like haphazardly in the background, lol, 

my life, yo.
Been in a fist fight... I have punched someone in the face, yes... she was like 5...and I didn't get in trouble LOLOLOLOLOL! She deserved it. ... seriously though, I was like 6. AND SHE WAS MARKING ON CHARLIE!!! Pour kid flew backwards onto the bed and everything. -- no one has ever hit me back...so.....
Hit a deer... I kissed a deer before... I've been in a vehicle with someone who hit a deer... 
Watched someone give birth... yes..and some things...
Watched someone die... I watch people die often... they just don't know they are...
Ridden in an ambulance... yes... it's horribly bumpy and rough and they are slowAF
Visited Las Vegas... no, don't intend to either
Sang karaoke... ummm... maybe? I can't remember
Rode a jet ski... yes, nothing amazing
Ice skating... yes, nothing amazing, roller skates are better
Surfing... no... how do you keep the board under you?
Ridden on a motorcycle... yes, it's nothing amazing either
Stayed in a hospital... yes...there is nothing amazing about that at all...
Ridden in back of police car... yes... Ridden in the front too.





oh, I see.... they are over $2000..that's why...
https://www.benelliusa.com/performance-shop/performance-shop-supersport
:(



No comments:

Post a Comment