Saturday, June 8, 2019

.... what are words if you can't understand...?

O, lion.
The high one that steps from the throne
casting a shadow beneath thy brilliance.
How can they see you, in all that you are

A hunter.
A mighty claw of power that carries the world
The protector of energy and of flame
Let those who seek out life, approach

The hero, the star
They walk beside you in honor
The land, the sea.
Let them too, bow to your majesty

_____________________________________________
_______________________________________________

You will never find me here....

For I've smeared muck in your eyes and confused your thoughts.
Because only those able to see with true eyes...
and only those able to stand in the waves...
will ever be able to approach this throne.

You will never find me here....
nor there....
and as my island, which has been hidden from the sky...
so is my soul, and all of me...
hidden from all of you.

Call my name.
My true name.
And I will come to you.
For I must.
Because only those who know... are my people.


___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___


Too many letters...
Far too many words...
I will leave you with silence...





















...


















































...

No comments:

Post a Comment