Thursday, June 13, 2019

Hi and Bye

It appears that watching a 2.5 hour lecture on epigenetics and biology...
can infuse you with the urge to go super saiyan yet again...
And taking a class on quantum reality and electromagnetics...
can make that super saiyan go super saiyan blue...or ultra instinct
      (and I totally had to look that up, I never got that far)
with a slight tendency to combust.

But it will be entertaining at the least, no doubt.

I'm unsure as to what I should pour you a cup of today...
science?
metaphysics?
the cuteness of cats?
how the sun shines on the concrete?
where chipmunks go to hide?
how great it is that I don't have to buy a drawing tablet?
how one thought frequency can make matter obey and form to your will?
                             oh wait... that's science...
how so isolating it feels, even when you are in groups with people who
supposedly can relate to woo woo stuff... but no, not like you...
and then they do that thing...
that thing that defines someone who 'knows' a lot...
     but they don't truly KNOW.
and you have to step away... because there's no resonance without surrender
and they aren't able to do such yet...
and so again....walking in silence...a familiar place I've found solace in...

   and I do wish you wouldn't try to pull me out...
...when you are ready, I will come to you...

...but you may not recognize me...

___________________________________________________
____________________________________________________


Nova
Tau ...maybe...
I'm still floundering with names for this upcoming screenplay..
Nova is a go....unless something changes
not sure about Tau... it's not quite there yet...
these people are in space... so something star wars-y, but not too cliche star wars-y...
Single or double syllable. Not ending in the letter N.
shoot me..now... names are just a procrastination tool...

I'm outta here...


No comments:

Post a Comment