Monday, July 8, 2019

Fuel... check

It's early and I just did that stupid thing and went on facebook...
I submitted myself to the atrocities of the world...
and exposed myself to ideologies that I just do not align with
...
so this is a rant post, in shorter words, but less eloquently put
which frankly does nothing for my need to satisfy a growing urge to use analogies...

Astrology is great and all...
it's fun to tamper with, fun to entertain yourself with, fun to talk to.
you know, like the planets and the stars...
it's fun to find comparisons and fit yourself into being this or that sign...
(but of course, don't forget your rising sign, which is more a match to me)
and heaven forbid mercury goes retrograde or at the moment five whole planets...
shut the fuck up already...
I'm going to do that thing and compare this to tarot cards...
which are also fun to tamper with, to play with, to pretend with...
So are magic rocks, or sage and essential oils..
Can these things bring your awareness into focus to you can actually get your fucking mind to comply...? yeah...that's legit.
But if you think these things are greater than you and have any power over you whatsoever...
than apparently they do... You are fucking weak...and I'm a bit appalled that not everyone has this warrior god inside of them that dares to say ...fuck that, I am god....and god is me.
please for the love of any god...of any universal power...of any earth energy...of your soul....
take responsibility for everything
everything....
or are you too weak for that too?
stop thinking anything outside of you is the answer
...


you don't need anyone else
you don't need a fucking 'tribe'
you don't need a shoulder to cry on
you don't need anything or anyone
you don't even need a prayer
you just need all of you.... stop giving that shit away

______________
_________________
______________________


I'll probably be back to write more later...
I'm in the middle of some huge event....

No comments:

Post a Comment