Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Truth...and I hate laying it out for you...

Just one day
...just 1 day of neglecting yourself
that's all it takes to throw you out of alignment...
and into some lane that does NOT take you where you want to go!
Today is day 7...
and yesterday's neglect muddled up all the good things and obscured them
like taking the wrong exit off the freeway...
...
but thankfully, rerouting and realigning IS a real thing
and that shit got corrected within hours of waking

back on the freeway... the FREE way
and like I've told all the world before...
I'm NOT going THAT way!

I'm right fucking HERE.
and the fires of Hades pool around my feet...I shall NOT go anywhere...
All things will come to me.
I stand.

"Stand up, take hold, and follow me."
words spoken by the truth of truths...
words that have nothing to do with grasping or grabbing..
words that have nothing to do with taking up the tail end of the wagon train
nothing to do with playing, follow the leader....

stand up, take hold...to the place that you are...
and follow... the example of the one who's been through this already...
Be the King or Queen of THIS place.
stop sowing your royal oats in the far off lands...
you already own this place. right here, right now....all of it...
stop moving around...
get still
get quiet
and anchor to your throne
let the people/goods/riches/etc.. come to you.

if you keep roving all over the place.... the universe isn't sure where to ship your shit...
_________
_________

in simpler terms...
I didn't get to meditate and all of me went to hell
mind numbed out and even if outside things got done, inside things were not in charge...
fucking autopilot never knows where I want to go...
autopilot only goes to the set programmed place...
but I'm not going that way....

so autopilot me has old thoughts and old actions...
and unless I'm present, those things try to drive the ship....
and this irks....no...this enrages me....but with less anger and more empowerment
funny how I can't even trust myself...
and I caught that little shithead before she went and took 2 steps...instead of just the 1
....
so today I was repairing the severed neurons and reintroduced the way we are going....
how long does it take? 28 days to form new patterns, new programs, new thoughts?
meh...this isn't my first rodeo... I bet its 28 consecutive days without relapse....
I can do that... but I am so not going to restart the counter...
 you know.... I'm going to take master guru's advice and just decide to
disregard all that thinking stuff...and just stay on track continuously and automatically
even I think too much and let that shit get in my way sometimes...
but I'm getting really quick at catching those patterns too...
like within 2 sentences, LOL!

anyway...
want an update?
...
...
...
...
- haven't heard from insurance guy...
- new household guest that's made use of the downstairs room
- another dragonball z painting is almost complete... 
- got super visions the other day... and I see more of the pieces... more of the things
   that feel so fulfilling and ooh la la awesome... and I'm excited to have made room for them
- master guru knows way more than me...and I admire that they live in the now so effortlessly
- successfully stunted the motion of a bullshit pattern!
- in limbo regarding writing... have a screenplay I could work on... I could edit another one... I could 
  do a re-edit session of novel series..., I could start book 6... but idk yet... and that'sperfectly ok :)
  ... but there are portals up ahead...and I'm sure I said something about September being the month...
  I guess I could do a quick re-edit of book 1... (god knows it needs it!)
- the base is about to drop... the next few days is the calm before the storm... 
  I fucking love storms! I am excited to no end! Time to reap the rewards is up and coming! 
- in the meantime, I've got to make more room... and having the garage go from clean to disaster 
  with the additives of a Sebastian's (the mouse!) condo cage, curio cabinet in remodel mode, 
  table needing repaired, and aquarium that needs resealed....has not aided in keeping things clear 
  and flowing in the physical feng shui sense!

see what I did there....
made it easier to skip the blah stuff...
_________


__________________________________
___________________________________
____________________________________

seriously though...
I'm making sure there's no more neglectful tendencies gonna fuck with my day..
and off to meditate.....*ohm....without the ohm...
later peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment