Sunday, July 28, 2019

Semi-automatic thoughts... (day 5)

This message was brought to you today, by Day 5
and this is a new day of learning
...and the beginning of a higher level of contrast...

like the energy is touching the portal's fibers...
and it bulges...
but the surface tension has yet to break open

many many little things...like micro millions of teensy tiny events...
teeny tiny... smaller than baby steps...
and the floor feels like it's going to give out...
and the roof feels like it's going to explode open...
and the walls feel like they are going to burst outward...
...sometimes making room requires removing the walls...
and ceilings... and floors... and all those teeny tiny little standards..
those limitations... those micro irritants... those mini rules...
making room... requires you to grow past yourself...
beyond yourself...

sometimes your thoughts are too small
sometimes even your desires are too small
sometimes.... receiving something 'amazing'....
requires you to let go of everything that is 'okay' or 'meh' or 'fine'
or 'decent' or 'normal' or 'comfortable' or 'regular' or 'pretty good'
and you have no idea the wretches you've bound yourself to....
this mediocre life surrounded by the mediocre....
I dare you to surrender your 'okay' parts.... your 'decent' parts...
I dare you to surrender them to the universe...
You are worth more than that.
______________________________________________
______________________________________________

A huge reflection of truth hit me today...
and it's both cumbersome and marvelous
both paradigms.... and all this energy affects those around it...
I've invited it in....
and what amazing things it has for us all
...
and there's that moment when you feel the strength of another...
    and know the universe moves through them...
    and know... that even as they let go of your hand...
    it's the universe...and their own power they take hold of...
    and maybe I felt that slight change...
    that shift...in energy flow.... subtle... but I saw it... I felt it...
    and although my part to play becomes less.... I see, and I trust...
and I can't help but cheer it on, cheer them on...

And I felt a tinge of sadness for a moment...whilst visiting the mountain
at the place where the fairy's lived...that spot that held a small cradle of magic within it.
that spot...that now had carelessly cut trees and a scarred glade....
but I know they couldn't have known...
they would never had known what was there...
because everyone is numb...
they've killed their selves...
and the sawed trees, and the smothered magic, were only a reflection of their pain
who can save them... unless they save their self...

______________________________
______________________________


so while I will step into the darkness....
and watch from the shadows...
this is sure to be a thrilling and beneficial time
many things are shifting...
like a transformer...
and I see the players moving where the energy directs them...
and I... the one who knows it's name...
rest in the comforts of this cradled seat...unaffected by the sunshine...
but ever so enjoying the effects of it's work
but fear not... it will find me too...
I already know the part I must play...
and I'm well aware of the rewards it brings
behold...
I've summoned the light... and it will shine
___________________
___________________

actions...
a far fetched word with a list of definitions I hardly recognize...
related to the word... work...
and neither of them have found their place yet
I was supposed to outline something today, I did not
So maybe tomorrow will allow it...
A call from the insurance guy with acceptable news would be welcomed
A call to the realtor guy is also possible
perhaps a small hole in the portal...would be incredibly interesting...
Maybe a few other things...
all this action stuff, all that comes as second rate
because most of the true action occurs when I'm not 'doing' anything...
anything you can actually see anyway...

I love how I wrote all that and it's so obscured...
but why would I write simply...
I use far too many curse words doing it that way...

I read some posts from last July...and damn... I don't remember writing that.
I'm actually able to actually write incredible stuff
and I know why it's not always incredible...
and I know why I flip flop...
and I know how to remedy all of it too...
and I know Ego or Mind or someone...(not Soul)
is going to throw a fit about it....
if I remember... I'm sure that remedy will be given every time I come to this blog
























oh...and be forewarned...
I'm cutting everyone off here soon...
don't take it personally...
I work for the Universe now...
and apparently there's undercover work to be done???!!!
How exciting!!!
..
is it bad that I know why, lol
but I don't think I'm supposed to know why...
but that's why they hired me...
because I know before I'm supposed to know...
...
the council always got irritated about it...
but Universe is rather kinda chill...
interesting...


Image result for amazing mediocre

No comments:

Post a Comment