Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Navigation... check

This girl, the one with the fire red hair that reminds me of
a chieftess from the wolfrider tribe.
This daughter of Mars, or so she claims.
And this sword she handed me... as if I had lost my previous one...
and the mountain before me... is no more...
for it has been hacked to pieces...
pieces so small, they appear as ants at my feet...

~ you are in here with me... never forget that ~
that passage that came from Soul as she looked below at the defeated...
... god I love her...

and something often seen as difficult or challenging...
has fallen...
beneath my feet
and I am the god.

and Freya giggles, like this warfare brings her joy and entertainment
feeding her these carcasses..
the death toll has risen
and as fire fills my eyes as lust for death pulls me forward...
she giggles...
I think I like her.
I like this sword.
I like this war
I shall slaughter the landscape that impedes my journey

bow...
or die.

___________________________________
____________________________________________
__________________________________________________

today is action day...
following the path of least resistance...
and already I can feel the earth breaking away to make a path for my approach...
     (possible upcoming earthquakes are not my fault...even if they happen on the 7/11)
or blame me.... I'll own that shit
so be prepared...
no, not for an earthquake... but the shifting of all things...
can you stand? can you keep balance?
where is your foundation?
shake, shake, shake it up... I've got you

_
_____
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
___
____________
__
_ _ _ _ _ _ _


I'm currently in the middle of ZERO projects...
I don't know how long this will last.
probably a whole day or two
I'd like to think I'd be able to wait until the 24th or something...
but path of least resistance requires nothing but gravity... not even my consent...

I also thought maybe I should write about something like navigation...
but when you are on a path that forms just moments before you step upon it...
I don't think there's a way to tell anyone where you're headed...
It's a surprise!!! Even to me.
Thank god. Knowing everything gets rather boring after awhile...
The gps is set for awesome... and if you keep going around in circles...
I'm sure that means you're already there, yes?
Love where you are at. Love all of it. All of you.
All of the casualties... and the stench of demise...
All the newborns and the scent of victory.
You have two hands... take them both, or one of them will be cut off...

I kinda like it when it all goes suddenly dark...
like a power outage.
and people come together in the kitchen... and the piano still works...
and we can make up stories about why the power is out...
like zombies.. or aliens.. or government lockdown martial law..
suddenly dark... as if you had pretended all this time it didn't exist...

...ok...
got other things to do.

when the morning rings the bell of the church... and the people step from their confines and chains... we shall gather around the starlight of the ages and feast with the angels of old... there we will see and know, have and behold... and walk in the light of the mighty daystar...

wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment