Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Lu ke teh sahn... and this is why...

Took a walk today with my very good friend.
He reminded me that I was always fully supported.
Then he succumbed to obliging to give me a piggyback ride,
even after I teased him about supporting my unfocused stride.

Just then, the memory of the bucket reappeared.
The bucket with the holes.
The bucket and how it was thrown into the water...
and made completely full, always, all the time, in all ways...

He caught sight of it too as he glanced at the lake we walked beside.
...and this might have been a time when sharing thought vibrations
have worked against me...

"Don't make me throw you in the water."
He would tease back.
because my own thoughts had gotten twisted up in some
idea that didn't match the feeling I was searching for.
And he knew that, I knew that, and sometimes the mind goes off
on some tangent that is neither beneficial nor productive to the desire.

I already learned the lesson before...
and now I was reminded of it.

He trudged into the water.
and me... held prisoner on his back..
didn't have the heart to choke him enough to deter his path...

The water was cold.
But the vessel, the soul, the I... was filled. Fully.
Full-filled....

and even soaking wet and harboring a slight shiver....
all the truths of all the things floated into view...

______________________

and I feel like the muck on the windshield has been cleansed.
I feel the scepter of power and the chalice of the gods in my hands.
and I feel the throne appear behind me waiting for me to take a seat
this is my fucking kingdom.
my fucking queendom.
be gone, filth
for you know not what sympathy I may or may not possess..
but I shall not hold it for you

there's weariness lingering at these late hours...
and eyes want to close their doorways for the night...
but the fire burns and the flames rise high...
and tomorrow....let the earth burn

for I have risen




No comments:

Post a Comment