Friday, July 12, 2019

you know a dream is like a river...

A-Ma-Zing!
more like a-maze-ing
because when one step enhances momentum...
things fall from the sky that weren't available the moment before...
FLOW
it's called flow...
and all the proof of this energy and this flow and this trust and this universe...
lies right HERE

yesterday's words ring true
and we've found ourselves in this current...
this currency...

behold, let the river carry us

__________________________
_______________________________
___________________________________

I bet you want me to get literal and tell you what's happening in this realm..
but what good would that serve you?
what good would that serve me? considering all I 'do' is work with the aether world...
the happenings you see around you are secondary...
all parts of the past, even already as they appear...
knowing they were coming weeks before... if not months before they formed...
light is what creates the illusion of time....
and by the time the light hits your eyes, you are seeing the past reflection of an energy that was born long before you could see it... perhaps you weren't paying attention then...
and only now you see.... but the heart, the mind, the soul... knew all, and knows all...

let me tell you what is coming...
for even the energy is present with me now... even if it hasn't yet anchored to matter...

hmmm.... but how I see energy and process it and work with it...
is going to be different for you... decided by you... and discovered by you...
you create your own reality... and I create mine...

what's coming...is like the inner face of a wave...
it moves rapidly, so much that it lifts the water higher to the crest...
it forms a tunnel tube just before the ending energy allows the crest to drop downward
whereas, I see these things coming and use what I can from this energy...
others toss and turn and get beaten by the water's upward surge...

in other words... many people, go through tedious and distraught circumstances...
they get the same energy, but try to keep their pretty pretty fake worlds aloft in the sky for all to see...
but like an earthquake... many times those pretties fall to the ground
they run into things they've met before and fall into despair, sadness, depression, confusion
they see a whirlwind around them, like in that tube... grasping in their answer that consistantly fails them...as you can't grasp the water, nor can you grasp the energy...
you've got to surf, baby.
You've got to balance.
You've got to allow it to lift you. To carry you. To move you.
Allow it...

Fact: I've never been surfing on the ocean, nor in any replicated wave pool.
...and I'd probably fall on my face a few times, at least...

but energy waves... I can do that.
I'm telling you they are coming... there are some occurring now too...
but there's more.. there's always more.
there are a few massive ones I see in the distance...
and if you are unaware of their approach... your world is going to get tumbled
if you are trying to hold up your pretties... I'm telling you now... it's time to bring them in and find the foundation you truly stand on.
They will always keep coming... and you can learn to surf... or you can be at the mercy of them...
there's no standing on the beach when the all the universe is energy...

it's not the planets... it's not the moon... it's the energy that moves between everything...
and you can be the creator..or the created..

you can even choose to swim if you want... but don't try to hold your breath... let it go.. allow...
breathing energy is the same as breathing air...
just do it.

__________________________________
________________________________________
________
________________________
_____________
____________________________
_________________
______________________________________
_______________________________
_____________________
____
__________

I was going to say I have stuff to do...
but do I really?
meh...
they look like pretties up in the air... but I didn't put them there...
they are just hovering like drones...
hmm.. I wonder when they will fall?

when is the beach going to be here?

welcome to this mess of a post at 4:30pm-ish...
it maybe wasn't very kosher, but it's edible...
I'm off to be 'productive' LOL
it's fun to play human games at times...

No comments:

Post a Comment