Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Different channels, different programs

There's a layer between being fully conscious...
and where your subconscious begins to open.
If you hang in the midst long enough...
you get to stand in the doorway, with your foot holding the door wide open.
And you get to tell all your subconscious how it's gonna be.

reprogramming your subconscious....
or in science speak... hypnotism while in theta state...
but you are the hypnotist....
and your subconscious is getting an upgrade

....

and then in the waking hours... while you drift into auto-pilot...
all those things you spoke into it... become true.
and whatever resistance you may have had.... is no more...

it's like past-hacking....
but now it's mind-hacking....?
___________________________________



and even having a master by my side as we discussed said upgrades...
I trusted Soul to rewrite the recordings...
even certain aspects that were present 24 hours ago....
never stepped foot in this realm since....

and what makes it even more relevant...
is the synchronocities that accompany the upgrades

PROVISION

one of the things spoken...
and lo and behold someone on the call tonight reiterated such
I won't even mention the comment on Atlantis.
and all the stuff about the depths of the ocean...

_________________
 _________________
anyway.....

there's a layer... between conscious and subconscious...
I assumed between Alpha and Theta brainwaves....
where you see nothing....but hear the mind speak...
and then... when you go deep enough... deep enough
you see clearly on new plane.... like visuals with the eyes, but way cooler
and here you still are conscious yourself, but can see shit...
and it flows effortlessly and with ease...
and you can speak any new thing into your existence...
any new thought.
any new possibility.
and new truth.
anything.
anything.
sometimes it starts to close again...but just allow and go deep again...
go too deep, you'll totally fall asleep, but while in that sweet spot, you are invincible.

Provision.
from my first human life to my last, and in all the inbetween....
all it did was confirm itself repeatedly...
and then again on the call...so it must be real, lol.

___
___
___
___
___

which this just adds to something the master guru said the other day...
~"You don't have to use your money."~
he says...

because there is ample supply
and whatever you want to call it...
(Source, Universe, God, aether, vortex, etc...(parents))
will provide everything you need.
because....

"Everything is taken care of."

(and I completely realize wholeheartedly he uses MY money to provide for his needs/wants!!!)
(you try raising a 'some dimension way the fuck higher than mine', kid!)

___
___
___
___
___

I think there might have been a dimensional shift...
or we are close to one...
or maybe I am.
or already had one...
things are weird! (but awesome!)
I can feel the change, but I can't 'see' it yet...
at least not the physical change yet.
so maybe I'm early, or late, or spot on, or wrong altogether...
just a thought...
something is weird and I can't define it yet.
all good
I have some possibilities that aren't clear as of yet....
and no, it doesn't have to do with any hacking I just did! lol

eek!
it's later than I hoped...
sooo....
I'm gonna go do some theta programming again
if I don't come back, it looks like I might have dimension jumped...
or got thrown out of the matrix altogether....
we'll see


No comments:

Post a Comment