Tuesday, August 6, 2019

It's all in A LION MENT!!!

I was handed a gift today...
like I am every day... but this one was wrapped in a bow

Day 14.
The day the lion turned himself into gold.

I have a gold lion atop the mantel.
He's actually brass, but Brasso makes him look gold.
With enough rubbing, he's clear as crystal...with gold tinges...

The lion is the sentient guardian and king of the fire sign Leo.
 and Leo... also meaning lion... is the lord of action.
The hunt...the prey...the chase...the kill... and the feast.

and today...
the hunt was laid out
the prey standing unawares
and these energies that are breathed in spur the instincts forward
the lion, with muscle and strength, and all that it is...
becomes more of a lion
as it pounces, it's mouth salivating, it's claws already feeling the thrills of the catch
it's teeth....screaming in joy...

nothing escapes this lion
not a thing, especially one it chooses as the main course

______________________________________
_______________________________________
________________________________________


two weeks...
and a lifetime of this moment
the keys to the universe...
yet it was never locked... just on a higher channel
two weeks...
of preparing and aligning...then the next step bringing you away from the last
you have to remove your foot from the lower....
in order to fully move to the higher...
climb
rise
ascend

_____________

there could be a thousand things I could write...
tell you of all my journey's the past two weeks...
tell you of the possibilities...
but possibilities are endless
and mine are on the way on a train full of amazing gifts...
all ready and wrapped for me.
bows included

...
did I ever tell you of Bowriel
he carries a bow...and even though I picture him as the color blue...
he's fire
with red and orange and yellow
and an unlimited amount of power flows within and around him
he's like the sun
and he dwells in the solar plexus
and him and the bow and the fire and the lion and the sun are aligning...
is the lions gate... and we are entering into this new world
 ...
(and I just had to look it up...
and the sun entered Leo exactly two weeks ago.... !!!!)
!!!
and ...
it all started a while ago...
the dream about Judah... my lion friend with wings
the brass lion I wanted and the seller actually held onto it for ME for two weeks until he had a chance to make it out to my side of town!! Even when multiple people asked about it!!
the painting of Timothy
this doesn't even include the two winged lions I put on the piano months ago!!
all the things...
all the things... 

I get to have all the things

"Everything is taken care of."

Image result for lion sacred

No comments:

Post a Comment