Saturday, August 24, 2019

Super Saiyan's don't carry shields.

Times throughout the day I think of compelling blog posts, lol...
but I don't write them down...and by the time I make it here...
they are gone..
who knew, right?

today and yesterday have been the shit
like wonderful shit...
like the type that leaves you feeling so much better when you get finished.
oh, to be finished though...
*sigh
energy just kinda stuck and heavy
but Mind can't grasp the what or why of the matter...
just allowing...
waiting...
that's all you really can do, now isn't it..
unless you have some sort of spiritual enema I haven't heard of
...
some people use shopping sprees....
or ice cream and doughnuts...
others choose alcohol or drugs...
some binge watch netflix or keep themselves busy with tasks....
some make elaborate plans or remodels or overcompensated actions...
*sigh
I sit and listen and watch and wait and feel....
because I'm not desperate to wring the life out of whatever it is...
or shield my eyes from it, or close off my ears and heart...
it's part of me, for the moment...
and I am able to hold space for it...
whatever it may be.

this empath doesn't do the bubble shields of 'cowardness'
(in case you don't know.... there's a whole world of bullshit telling people who
are empaths, or sensitive, to put a protective shield around themselves...
so they can feel better....)
but no...
that is how cowards learn to feel better without actually 'feeling' better.
if there shall be a sacrifice worthy of transmutating energy from lower to higher...
I offer myself as tribute.
I can hold space for it.

___________________________
________________________________

so while pent up energy has been dragging me down...
some sewing things got made.
dinner got cooked.
desires are getting the directions and gps route download!
because I SEE it.
once you see it, you can't unsee it
even if everyone else denies it's existence....
like a ufo....
like Christ...
like certain other things...
like a 4runner...
like a pool....
*just sayin'

lol......
just saiyan  ;)

...
ooooohhhh... there's something I was gonna do and i just remembered...
later peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment