Friday, August 16, 2019

Pools of possibilities!

Day 23...
and what the fuck...
like in perfect amazing what the fuck kinda way...

Why is it that it is effortless to get something huge,
even though it's not anywhere on the priority list.
But when it comes to something on actually on that so-called list...
nada...or very slowAF manifestation.

let's see... I was going to go take a dip in the pool this morning...
because visualization is the name of the game...
but it hasn't arrived yet, lol
and I can feel how simple it will be to have it....
it took me what, 3 months to get a 4runner.... maybe less...
and I could easily snap my fingers to have this pool inserted into my reality....
but you see... it's almost fall...and that would be silly...
I can wait till spring, yes I can.
...
but for some reason....
...
...
...
holy fuck...
I was gonna write something about certain other things being SLOW....
but I think I just figured out why they are slow...
...and I need to start listening to myself more...
the fucking feeling is the compass and the channel...
and the pool on these hot ass days feels exceptionally amazing...
so of course it can just poof into reality... like magic....
but the other things...those things on the priority list....
don't feel as awesome...

for instance... cash in hand! ...to pay off a debt
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ROTFLMAO!!!!
what does that feel like?.... BORING!
no fucking wonder!
is it amazing to pay off a debt? .... ummm it feels better than having the debt...
however the short answer is a firm... no.
it's a 'meh' at best
....
look at this mess I've been doing to myself.
LOL
I'm actually so very excited about this revelation!
 ...
geezus! I'm having a great time here tonight!
.... all the things, all the things!

I didn't even come here to write about all that... as it just formed....
I came here to write about.... this

The Barzahk
The inbetween.... the space between two dimensional realities
the aether... and this material world
In the aether... all the things... all the thing you planted in your vortex of desire
     all the things, all the love, the power, the possibilities, the endless supplies...
In the world... all this stuff made of matter that was wrought because of what
    you had already formed in the aether.
It's all vibration.
In the aether... all things are vibrations... all the good ones
In the world are the vibrations made manifest into this dimension.
There's no separation.
...  today I found myself standing in the aether... looking onto this world
all my things are there... and all my wonderful things yet to be born into form
...and selecting those from there to put forth here and make them real....
is a very easy task... choosing the vibrations that are ready to birth...
that are a match for the world... a match to the vibration of the me...
but this human mind in this physical body.... she likes to resist...
always wanting to select things based on some outdated and old program that
is, frankly, irrelevant and often flawed...
my Soul standing in the aether waits for an opening...
but this girl... resisting.... resisting
stop it.
stop it.
just don't do it.
stop the resistance...
I will give you everything
it's already stored up endlessly....
so much I can choose to hand directly to you....
yet you resist.
stop it.
stop it.
just stop.


________________________________
_______________________________________________
____________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________
________________________________

-- Art stuff, all done.
-- Lion King Jr. art stuff, I'll plan some pieces...
but this weekend...
-- appliques! they are half prepped already!
-- I even planned some ideas for new design stuff
-- tomorrow the dog goes home!!! (hallelujah!)
-- will sand test the walls in stairwell tomorrow
-- need to edit screenplay, argh! I keep forgetting!
-- ok.... heaven forbid... book 1 gets rewritten...
I keep fondling this fucking idea over and over....and I'm done getting hot and bothered...
I want to get it off... my possibility list!  LOL --  not implying anything sexual
-- have someone dropping off a shirt for me to sew/fix and pick-up later
-- sketch backdrop design for the aquarium...art I forgot about, lol


anyway.... gonna go watch anime for an episode...
read a bit... (I'm reading my own book...book 5)
then meditate and get involved with all the feelings! all the things!


...
...




I'm just gonna put this right here....


 that looks nice, doesn't it
it will look very nice in my backyard

I may not drool over this when winter comes....
but right now it feels like 89 degrees at 11:58pm....
so this is very legit


No comments:

Post a Comment