Thursday, August 15, 2019

I am... trust.

Connections.

Those things...
those things that everyone and their brother think exist...
and they only seem to exist if you share a reality.
if you share in the thought of the task at hand.
if you share in the problem, or the solution..
if you share enough to make a connection...
...
but what if you don't...
where you see problems, I see nothing broken.
where you see ignorance or worthlessness...I see possibilities and value
where you see one thing, I see another...
far apart are our worlds
how will you ever meet me?
and if not how...why?
all this magic here can not be seen by your eyes...
all these words are foreign and difficult for you to understand...
but are they really??
or are you not wanting to see? to hear?

what are connections?
...

__________________________________
I wrote a short blurb for the art gig...
and it was funny and truthful to me...
but I see how strange and different it might appear to others...
my mind wants to 'should' on myself... and fall in line...
but Soul... Soul trusts.
Soul is moving forward regardless of how inane writing may be
I'm stuck watching them both... and Mind fears repercussions and judgement
Mind fears those things... even if they aren't real (at least not yet)
even if they never come... even while being only vibration... Mind fears...
but Soul... Soul heals the vibration immediately as it flows... instantaneously
Soul knows trust. Soul knows where she sits. Soul knows all the real.
Ego is leaning back in the chair with feet up... "no biggie, I'll take care of it if it goes awry"
because Ego knows how to handle Mind's fears and judgement, like a pro.
But Soul silences Ego...and Mind... and tells them "It's all perfect, as is, in all ways."
"You can't teach the blind to see." She says. "Only their shifting can help them see."
and I smile... she's right.

the shaking up of their perceptions...their common and programmed reactions...
how will they handle this 'different thing'...
and if they are open, just enough... they will move slightly...and see from a whole new place...
and see more.. and hear more.. and above all FEEL more...
and it's all for them.... and for you... and for them... and for you... and for them... and for you
the vibrations that bounce to and fro... like a ping pong ball...
shaking...waking us all up to a higher perspective over and over again
all perfect
all the things

_____________________________________
_____________________________________

car pic done, just needs clear coated
coating on others done, but I may add another coat or two.
fabrics in!!! and I picked up some items to go with them..
got tees ready, will prep those tomorrow.
I bought a soft dark green sweater today... that I didn't need, but I loved it so much...
  (and I feel amazing and so happy I got it <3 )
feeling resistance revolving around a certain subject... and conflicted as to whether I'm putting my head in the sand and ignoring things that 'shouldn't' be ignored...or if I'm able to view it from a different perspective and those lower vibe things do not need my 'fixing' but simply need my patience and allowance and space....
   hmmm.... I guess I just answered that...
based on the feeling I have surrounding said subject matter...  
there's fear and slight anger and fear and anxiety and fear.... all the fuck over the whole thing...
but Soul. .. .. .. Soul trusts.
Soul trusts.
Mind and Ego want to 'fix' and straighten in out and make it appear better so as to feel better...
but Soul... she knows..."It's not a problem, it's only the perspective I sit at that sees it as a problem."
O_O
"Trust."

....
anyway... rule #14 --- NEVER 'should' on yourself.  NEVER 'shouldn't' on yourself. ---


did you know: the root etymology word of should, or shall... is "owe".
You don't owe anyone any fucking thing! Remember that.


___________________________
it's day 22
and I didn't get to meditate yet...
so I'll go and do that...



No comments:

Post a Comment