Thursday, August 22, 2019

I'm producing magic... everything else is 'meh'

is it day 28 or 29???
ummm...
counting is no fun, let's stop.

soooo... 4 weeks in
-- and we are reprogramming the subconscious

-- we are finished with the new line... although small...it's done...
and it's all soooo cute!
of course my following is all high-end disney peeps....
so they may not be in the market for the new stuff...
but then I remembered that I don't care
going to throw together a few 'rts' items and list everything on the 1st.

-- haven't written squat besides a few facebook comments and on here

-- haven't even worked on book 6 in my mind O_O !!! what the what?!
 (but seriously, attention is flowing to that doorway as new shit gets recorded)

-- have art kinda waiting in line, will get to those after rts items are done

-- sanded a wall and a half... have 2 more to go... it's dusty...

-- laying low

____________________________
_________________________________
______________________________________

let's talk about something exciting and amazing and high vibe!!
...
...
I have a cat on my arms... and I'm typing as best I can
and he's soooo cute!
there's nothing I need to do
nowhere I need to be
no obligations
freedom
...
there's a kung fu master chatting with me a lot lately...
especially when I'm standing in the doorway between conscious and subconscious...
he talks a lot...
lots of good stuff too....but I feel pulled ot write much of it down...
and that means I have to come back in to write it down... and then go back out...
madness, it is
especially when I'm rewriting things and he's like 'and this too, try this one' that's a good one'
it's like lucid dreaming on purpose with the intention of restructuring your core programming.
but you got someone throwing questions and commentary at you (good commentary)
that enhances what you're doing...
like an editor.... (oh, if I had an editor to make my life more divine)
like a manager.... keeps you on track and in-line.

anyway.... not posting this....
lots of things in the vortex almost ready to birth
and I can't tell you yet!!!
I won't tell you yet!  ;)

off to meditate....then to sleep
later peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment