Sunday, August 11, 2019

One-way ticket

day 18...

"You have to be odd to be number one."
That is a Dr. Seuss quote... maybe not exact, but close enough...
get this...
it also just so happens there's a theater production of The Cat in the Hat
coming this winter, along with a few other productions that seem up my alley...
not that I'm going to see them and all...
but...
there's something that might be aligning for me...
I'll possibly find out tomorrow!

Book editing... not going so well...
I started and then just kinda fell off the bandwagon...
....big ideas about submitting to a real publisher...
and my inner being just wants to write book 6...
and not rehash book 1-5 so it 'gets more in line with normalcy'
fuck that
do you know what will happen in book 6?! I do...mostly! It's exciting!
     (and actually kinda awful... gonna put my MC through shit she doesn't want to go through... sorry)
what happened in book 1 is like a long time ago!
my MC didn't even know dragons were real, yo!
now look at her <3


I'm reeling over in laughter...
my ice cream smiled at me today
literately
I was making an ice cream cone and when I went to put the lid back on the ice cream...
the lid had a little smile (two eyes and a smiley face) on it made of ice cream drops.
I was impressed and felt so loved
You make me smile too, little guy. Thanks

"Everything is taken care of."
...
you got that right...
and today... (lots of movement today energy wise!)
things switched into gear...
things I didn't even have on my radar yesterday...
and already they are moving with momentum...
I'm not sure how I got on this train...
but it looks like I'm on it...and there's no stops ahead
so...
surrendering and taking my seat
going to order my meal and drink
going to watch the scenery while enjoying this voyage








____________________



___________________



__________________



There's something... a depth...
and i will answer the call

No comments:

Post a Comment