Tuesday, August 13, 2019

*hits replay

All these words...

and there's many of them...
and only a select few actually can hit the mark
day 20...
and a bucket of  'contrast'  gets poured before me...

in other words...
things in opposition to where/who/what.. I AM
things in perfect alignment to where/who/what I AM
things not in my vortex...shall we say...
and things totally in my vortex for sure!
all these words...

I have this fearless side...
one that burns bridges on autopilot...
because we can always build a better one...
and the effort is mutual...
and you know, a project built together means something
so burning/building bridges is actually kinda a love story...
I forgot where I was going with this and the point I was going to make

all these words...
waiting for #10's....

______________________________________
__________________________________________

ALL the good things
ALL the joy
ALL the things...

rest with me

___________________________
________________

there's a scene in book 6 my Mind will not stop hitting replay on....
I'm glad she's enjoying it.... *insert eye roll
yes...I know he's hotAF...but do you hav--
*Mind presses me away to scoot closer to the viewing screen....hits replay again

well, wait a sec... I want to watch!!

_______________________________________
_______________________________________


house full of teenagers tomorrow...
full of pets already...

and I'm certain there will be a pool in my yard next summer
global warming is a great marketing scheme for the pool place...

No comments:

Post a Comment