Friday, August 2, 2019

The gift of foresight...

A fascinating day 10
Like... the red carpet laid out before you...
rose petals upon the ground...
to sweeten your steps...
but they knew you were on your way...
and it was all prepared for your arrival.
...
(or maybe it was blood soaked carpet...
and pieces of flesh...
from the bodies of mine enemies...)

either way...
"Everything is taken care of."

indeed, it is

thank you

...now...
let's continue this journey...

__ __ __ __ __ __ __
and what have I done to be assured of said rewards?
... trust...that everything is taken care of...  duh
 I swept the floor... made supper... cleaned the craft room...
and even when the energies felt heavy today... I let them be.
what are you saying, friends? I've got you....
for I too, am held.
...
unexpected things handed to me...
effortless events that worked out far better than once thought they would
opportunity of higher perspective and opening for more rewards
Provision

PROVISION
etymology speak =  late Middle English (also in the sense ‘foresight’): via Old French from Latin provisio(n- ), from providere ‘foresee, attend to’ Provide
~ To foresee and provide for ~

but this isn't seeing the future... but feeling it. Knowing it. Being assured of your vision...
 
come... join me
______________________________



All that I've written already is...
and unless something else wants to lay out into words...
I leave you with that...
you have all this available to you....
all the things...
I'm only showing you it's possible...
but you'll need to find your own way...


hug a tree and kiss a bunny, take your hands and grip tightly to the fur of the mighty beast that you ride upon. Sing to the moon and dance with the ocean... watch the blazing star cast it's rays across the horizon of a new life... and this night... howl.

No comments:

Post a Comment