Thursday, August 22, 2019

...just some cats and little birdies...

O_O
have you read my shit I write on this blog????!!!!
I swear...
there's some really good inspiring stuff on here...
some wasted space too.... but damn...
I CAN actually write ... sometimes.

I was reading some older blog posts...
and holy shit...
I am still in awe at times...
not even remembering half of it...
and then pleasurably reminded of certain moments....
I CAN use words correctly ....
so long as I'm free to use analogies and incomplete sentences
Verse? Maybe prose? all day every day
who fucking cares what it's called!!!!
I can do what I want!









   

Image result for I can do what I want                                                                                                                                                                                                    

I already wrote a blog post....like 30 minutes ago...
and I was going to go meditate... (and I still will)
but I just thought I'd love on myself a bit more
because



Image result for I can do what I want                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
... yeah, I like that. It makes me happy... and it's a cat.... so double happy!!
And he's flippin' his little birdies!!! triple happy!!!
too cute!

there's soooo much weird energy, I have no idea what to think of it
like weird.... undefinable
but you know what.... I'm an alchemist...
and I can make it into whatever I want it to be...
and I choose deeply satisfying....
preferably in the form of cash, but I'm not limiting it to only that

I was going to clean the pool this morning.... but then I remembered I didn't have it yet
but I'm glad I'm practicing how great it will be to throw the pool robot thingy in and walk away

- - - - - - - -  -


I want to share some deep insights I'm unfolding
about bills and debt and money and such
....
I had this thought of just manifesting money....
but I KNOW that doing that doesn't really solve anything
been there, done that
even though I was going to up it to $300k this time.... (still feels good to think about)
but then after a chat with the master guru...
and after a browsing session on some conversations I've had with some spirit guides...
damn...
I don't have to 'do' anything!
and why I keep forgetting that is fucking beyond me!
All I have to be is open to receive all the things...
not even the money itself... all the things...

like the pool.... I have it already... and believe me I keep forgetting I'm still in 3d land, LOL
I SEE it.
like the 4runner.... I had it before it appeared in my driveway...
I SAW it.
The hubs, the kids, the house, the (other things)
I KNEW all of it!
and so....
from past experience and the fact, there is no past or future... but all NOW
I have everything already. I have all my things.
All the feelings, all the joys, all the wins, all the experiences, all the satisfaction.
What do I choose to look at?

What are you choosing to look at?
You too, have all your things... all your desires... all your whatevers...
OWN that shit!


 Image result for I can have whatever I want


the kitteh has returned...
he's soooo cute!
wit his wittle whiskerys and his wittle pink nose!
and the way his eye skin hangs halfway between his eyeball and eyelid :P
wittle kitteh catah
me wuvs him so so so much!

awww...he's stretching ad his claws are protruding into my ARM!!!
I wuvs him.... he does no wrong

we be like kitteh....
no wrong...
because only cats are allowed to judge
and he's sleepin'
so we good
all good
like kittehs

_______________________________________
really, I'm going now... it's 12:55am....
and I might meditate 30min to an hour...
and then I'll be tired...
and it's harder to hold the door open when you're tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment