Friday, August 9, 2019

You have to be odd, to be number 1

There's a post on facebook somewhere about an estate sale...
and they have pics of all this stuff in this person's house...
like amazing stuff.
crazy stuff.
creepy stuff.
I wonder what type of person would have all this...
and then my inner being raises their hand, loud and proud.
Of course.
I would totally have a house full of crazy, creepy, amazing stuff
costumes...accordions......maybe not all those dolls...
little tiny figurines... japanese stuff, a red rotary phone!!!
there's even a red hummer for sale...
 puppets on strings...a thing with faces...copper pots...
my heart melts...another accordion!!
So whenever the date/time is set for that sale...
I will be there, bright and early with a pocket full of cash
...cause accordions and creepy, crazy shit, yo.



day 16, the awesome day 16
~ Don't bring something into your life...bring your life into it. ~

it's all vibration...
and I'm keenly aware that I've inadvertently erased the previous reality
erased my previous reality
and there's a part of me that is uber excited to see the new one
there will be no survivors....not even me
sweet obliteration


apparently things have gotten accomplished...
and apparently it was me who has done such tasks
not sure how that works...but I'll take the credit.
painting a car...zoom zoom! it's rather good... half finished.
Word program is currently working...  thank you to the comment section
on Pirate Bay...and to Anthony for directing me to the site.
aquarium stand is sprayed and ready...
stairwell colors set... not sure when this will get started
a couple of other odd and end ideas...
and screenplay I keep thinking of outlining, but forget about it once I get downstairs
been eating up Abraham Hicks stuff lately... oy vey... I don't know why...
and stuff...
and I'm sauntering in happiness

sooooooo.... anywayzzzz....
I guess book editing as soon as possible
adventures
amazingness


____________________________________________

____________________________________________

My higher being... inner being... Soul...
she has all our stuff... and I want to play with it all too.
All the things...
All the money...
All the courage...
All the miracles...
All the insights...
All the truths...

how can she live here, if I hold on to all the normal things?
how can she move in, if other things take up the room?
Everything 9 and under must be discarded, left behind, removed.
Then all the 10's... all our awesome stuff... can fill the room.
I'm absolutely sure all my things are fantastic, or else I wouldn't have asked for them.
Amazing stuff...maybe even an accordian, and puppets, and costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment