Wednesday, November 6, 2019

now the day bleeds...into nightfall

I'm really not trying to pass up last year's blog count.
but I'm close... maybe 20 more to go...
I still have all of Nov and Dec!
maybe there's just a lot to not say


...
____________________

Perspective...
and all the world is beheld into a single scene

follow me home
and walk alone, if you dare

_________________________

a piece of me broke away today...
broke off?
and just the same it tumbles tumbles down down down...
but she's still her, I see you
all those things you've let go of, that you've literately released yourself from me.
god I love you
beautiful you
thank you for lifting me this high
for traveling this far
I see you

she's the one with all the questions
the one with flexible plans, but nothing strict
the one with ideas and possibilities
the one with curiosities and conundrums
the one who figures out...
the one who tests far beyond what's needed...just to be sure
she's the one...

and she's not ... here ... anymore...
I see you.

welcome to the 6th dimension
Nov. 6th... at 10:06pm...
and a breakaway
a breakaway...
__________________


________________
____________________

____________________________


When there are questions...
when there are piles of words...

one often seeks answers....
rummaging for something lost...

but something lost isn't found...
and answers imply they are not where you are...

...but...
you are the answer...

and that is what she doesn't know...
and I've let her go

________________________________
___________________________________
______________________________________


funny how the same words...said in the same manner by two different people...
are received differently... or one not at all.
That's me.
It's ok, I'm invisible.
Like a ninja!
Hiya!
or an assassin!
*slices throat
or living in an entirely different dimension...
(most logical)
like quantum particles!


https://cdn.drawception.com/images/panels/2016/6-12/amefPTpWRF-2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment