Monday, November 4, 2019

Step 1... but not really

"And if Love Be Madness, May I Never Find Sanity Again." ~ John Mark Green

______

How does one walk forward... if those around you always sat still?
How can you stand on your own if you were never supported or shown how?

Many find their sustenance through their jobs, through others, through all exterior means...
but who then, finds their sustenance through Source?
Where are these teachers?
Why is this land lacking in those who can stand? Those who can walk?

How can the unconscious ever teach those who are awake?
... let's not do 'whatever they are doing' ...

How can those who live in uncertainty and fear...ever teach something different?
... let's not do 'whatever they are doing' ...

_____________________________________

and I find you here...
this breath
this certainty
among other things, not quite a match to these small words...

teach me...

____

"Teach those that they cannot."
words once spoken to me while I stood as an outsider in the middle of a church...
because why was I here... already filled with vomit from the words of someone
trying to pry money from the hands of those with bleeding hearts...
and I left them... in that moment, not wanting to hear one more word about
the witch doctor and the dog that carried a bible into her house...
so I left them... raptured out in an instant...
and I asked why I was here.... why my body was there... in that experience.
"To teach those that they cannot."
that voice would say...
and fear tactics and sympathy cues and all the horrendous things.... need not be anyone's truth.

and you don't have to listen to anyone other than yourself...
read that again.

_____________

Confidence
bold firm trust; to have full trust
so trust yourself... and all the aspects of such
because all others have fallen short...
all others are sleepwalking...
all others are not guided by source, or by intuition, or by common sense...
they follow their money, they follow their fears, they follow uncertainty...
and they can not teach you anything



__________________

probably be more to write later....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment