Thursday, November 7, 2019

Sacred nights with all the dragons

"Stop trying to slay your dragons."

Those things you fear and hate so much.
Some people have names for them...
"Hey Ego! Stop showing your shit and leave me alone."
"Regret is always annoying and I hate playing with him."
"I feel Guilty is the one pissing on the carpet."
"Fear likes to sleep on my couch and eat it too."
"I have to feed Worry or they will eat the neighbor."
"Why is Stress's food so expensive?!"
...among others... use your imagination.
Most try all day and night to kill them..
trying to tame them, to control them, to leave them on the side of the road...
but they find their way back, don't they.
Dragons know where the master is.
But you didn't train them and you didn't take the time to research how to care for these lovely creatures, now did you?
Stupid humans.
Adopting them like it's no one's business and then spending the rest of your lives trying to get rid of them.
Coward.
Too afraid to even face them and learn.
You will learn fast, you will learn hard... but you can't do either without standing before them.

and then....
you will have dragons....
and they will be yours.
They won't make messes, they won't pee on the floor or eat the furniture.
They may still want to eat the neighbor, but they won't.
They will not come to you for food or attention.
because you've already gave it to them....
just takes enough time to fill them up...
and they are satisfied forever...

_________________________________________
_________________________________________

and then... you end up with an army of dragons to reign over all the kingdoms...duh

________________
_________________
__________________


This place is sooooo coool!
and weird and strange and magical...
It's like being in observer mode and that's it..
there's no contemplating, no questioning..
no confusion, no division...
solid
not solid solid, but way way more solid than the other dimension
weird.
I like it.
Not sure what to 'do' with it, if that is even going to be a thing...
doing kinda went out the window awhile back...sooo
observing....
nice

I'm not sure I mentioned this before... about the higher selves...
the one that wears all white, and the one that wears all black... ?
I know I maybe touched on the white on...
the calmness and unmoving assuredness...
...well...
I think this place is the black one...
this one is calm and also unmoving solid... assured as well...
maybe a different aspect of some sort...
the white one was always at my left, the black to my right...
and now I'm the black one observing the middle and the left...
okay....
*shrugs

f.a.s.c.i.n.a.t.i.n.g.

_______________________________________________

there's so much!
eeeek!
*claps hands like a doofus
exciting times


No comments:

Post a Comment