Monday, November 18, 2019

Source... emits


So I just solved a huge complex sci-fi paradox.
And also linked that to this whole human/soul paradigm.

It's pretty cool.
And even as it's a natural and precise knowing...
a bit raw
a bit deep

either way... consciousness transport and actual/recognized immortality...
is plausible
using clones...maybe, but definitely mech and other mobile tech.

...
I say I, like I actually did anything.... psssh
I just saw the connections and the meanings...
I didn't 'do' shit.
I received the info and images and there it was... and the piece fell into place.
so... whatevz

______________________________


This lifting higher...takes you out to more space.
and it's pretty dark
dark
...
with lots of stars

and sometimes frustrating and confusing and irritating too
expanding
pressure from the inside
that wants to shred you and tear you asunder
like fire in the belly...
and surrounded in ice
...
space isn't cold though...
it's welcoming
wrapping you in the blanket of darkness
(and also cooking you from the inside from the radiation!)

exactly like that
lol

it's fun
my kind of fun

___________________________
_________________________________
_________________________________________
________________________________________________

I've got tons more to write,
and maybe I'll do it later this week....
*shrugs.

we'll see

educations...
Source in etymology = to see
Soul... mixing it up...
Soul is source and EL (El is god)
So-El... pronounced...
To see God
hmmm?
too far? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment