Thursday, February 15, 2018

Decisions are easy if you type them out.

Day 72
---
of  90
______

Don't you just hate it when decisions aren't plain as day?

I've been thinking...for months and months...
And I won't decide....everything is too vague.
I'm in a dilemma.
Then the thought just makes its rounds again in my head.
Should I, shouldn't I?
Would I, will I?
Why?
What for?
....argh...
if you have to justify it, lose it.
isn't that one of the tips on how to decide?
if it feels good, do it.
that's another trick in knowing...
But I more or less want an easy way to reach a result.
this would be an easy way, although not prime...
Which means...
I have to decline.
I'm only here to choose the prime life.
Fuck yeah!

Does that mean I'll have to do it the 'hard' way?
Fuck yeah! I love the hard way!
...hmmm....that sounds...don't go there... O_O

Now I need to schedule my time a bit better....
I mean, schedule my time...period.
Yeah! Feels great making decisions!
Thank you!
_______________________________________________

I'm working on my beat cards for Victory.
I'm thinking it's too short, but we'll see once it's up on the board.
I also am in need of a name....for a fox.

List for today...
Dinner
Watch Blade Runner 2049 while working on the beat cards.
Dishes
Manifest some money
Meditate
clean craft room....yeah I didn't do it yesterday.

My script might be back from one of my proofreaders, tonight?


_____________________________________________
Tomorrow ---
Chauffeur
Walking if its not raining
Chauffeur again.
Chauffeur AGAIN, wtf! I should get paid for this.
Clean storage room. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
Listen to loud ass music to drown out my resistance to it
__________________________________________________

 Is it nap time...no...
dinner time...have to go cook.

Bye, turpentine eaters of Norway.
Lick up those caustic nails of irrational menageries.

No comments:

Post a Comment