Wednesday, February 7, 2018

I'm lost in this mess.... and in a script.

Day 64
--

I think my procrastination issue has
flipped on me.
I want to freaking get to working.
On my script, obviously.
But wait, there's more....
first I have to cook dinner. Aww.
Then pick up the oldest at job training.
Which is 30 freaking minutes away. Argh!
I'm 75 pages in on a now 105 page script...
even though I do have to cut some things.
My structure was right on cue.
And then I went and edited it and am about 5 pages off.
So, I 'm gonna cut some camera angle stuff.
And some Shot headings I don't need.
This will be day 4 of 7 of script editing.
Learning is a process, yo.

I'm on level 28
for my list.
I don't know why the heck I even put this on there.
But I get to "Clean the storage room".
Have you seen my storage room?
wait...I'll take a pic...



Do you see that?
What was I thinking?!
oh...it has something to do with Feng Shui.
Ya know, clearing out clutter to you can
freaking function without cluttering your mind.
Talking everyone else into getting rid of
this stuff is the actual challenge.
Stockdale's can have their buggy back.


_______________________________________

whoops forget I was still writing on this.
I'm working on my script, yo!
Time means NOTHING!

Anywho...
I like these screenwriting groups so far.
I feel totally awesome,
because...
my script doesn't look or sound so bad after all!
Yay for first tries!
And the book I have right here in my lap
that I keep looking through to find info
so I don't do it wrong!
And I can spell rather well, thank you.
unless it's the word 'from'
sometimes there's a delay in the keyboard and it will type
'form' instead.
oh well.

Maybe tomorrow we can get real!
Or insightful.
Or something fun.

Bye, gucci bunnies of soft liverpool bouncy beans.
Have some Parmesan spice with that tamale.




No comments:

Post a Comment