Saturday, February 10, 2018

Flowing is without toil.

Day 67
---

---

---

Do you ask the boat why it has come here?
Or do you ask the captain?
One suffers and performs.
The other enjoys the ride.
One carries.
While the other is carried.
This is you. This is your body.
Why do you struggle so?
Does the captain lift the ship?
Nay, for he only steers it.
He neither battles the wind, nor the sea.
So why do you?
There is no battle....
except the one inside yourself.
_________________________________

I can't stay long.
doing a 3rd pass through my script.
day 7 of 7 I think.
Will send it to my proofreader/editor tomorrow.
Once I get it back.
Another pass, then maybe another.
It'll be fun.
I like reading it.
I'd like watching it much better.

Does the future exist anymore?
I can't seem to find it.
It's strange...living in the flow.
Anything could happen. At any moment.
All things are possible.
When you are in it.....
there's no such thing as want.
it just .... is
everything is inside of you already.
Everything.
There's nowhere to go, do, be, have, want...
just.... IS

This is truth.

HEADS UP - I need a travel buddy.
I'm not going off to some awesome place alone.
Well, without another human to help be responsible.
Lots of hiking.
Lots of pictures.
Lots of nature.
I'm taking names. Write me.
Calling is okay.... but I like writing better.

3 minutes left....
yes, I'm watching the time.
50 pages left on my script yo.
I don't want to stay up until 5am again.
not cool.
anyway, I have to go to the store tomorrow.
and pick up rocks.

See you tomorrow hippie hashbrowns of cinnamon sauce and pancake batter.
Be sure to fill up the sundae mocha train yards with flour tortillas and buffalo bungies.

No comments:

Post a Comment