Thursday, February 1, 2018

No plans.

Day 58

Where are we today?
Right where we are.
The outside life is trying to keep up.
To keep up with this inside life.
I'll know where I'm at before life will reveal it.
Sounds exciting, no?

Been watching these...again.
To align with where I am now, versus
where I was when I first saw them.

https://kylecease.com/100-day-self-connection-experiment/
they're a little slow paced, but still worth rewatching.

Hmmm.
Nothing going on here.
Kinda tired.
No plans unless the kids are wanting
to go to the teen group meetup tomorrow.
Reading a book, but it's almost too simple.
Already half way through. And only
gathered a small amount of useful info from it.
Probably too simple for where I'm at.
then again, I think many of these attempts
to gain more info cause me to slide back much
further than where I was.
It's weird. Then again, maybe it only feels that way.
Like this third eye book I read.
It made things feel so much harder....
but afterwards all these things started coming through.
Like the angels and stuff. I know, weird right?
I don't even use the techniques in that book anymore.
Well, if I want to sleep, I don't.
Otherwise I only get weird shit when something
bad happens in the world.

Anywho...
I've got nothing more to share today.
Later sunday hat farmers of karaoke juju bars.


No comments:

Post a Comment