Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Build you up...we will.

Day 57

I played video games today.
And took a walk.
and found something for you to watch.
here ya go...
 https://www.facebook.com/coolmancoffeedan/videos/1985091544837518/?fref=mentions

I still have time to format my script today if I wanted to.
I haven't decided yet if I want to though.
I'm only on the 3 day play video games commitment
at the moment. And this blog, 57 of 90
I'll work on my script in a few days with a 7 day
instead of a 10 day.
10 days seem like a long time, don't they?


So...there's evidently a council leader.
He sat down with me and we chatted.
It was weird.
It's like speaking with the judge, while
the jury lingers in the background
as they try to point out reasons against you.
But the head leader was nice.
I have no idea what to do with this information.
Maybe I'll see them again tonight??
Maybe they are in deliberation.
WTF? Is this a court case? lol
Am I on trial?
It's like going before the Jedi council or something.
Totally weird!!!
Will I be shunned like Anakin Skywalker?
Will I be supported like Obi-wan Kenobi?
I have no clue what is happening.
And I guess I love that.

_______________________________________
Can you lift it?
Can you carry it?
Are you strong enough to let it be a part of you?
If not, it will fall to the ground.
If not, your fingers will release it, even unwillingly.
If not, it wouldn't be able to go with you.
Make yourself strong.
Build yourself up.
Then all those things you wish to bring with you...
will follow beside you.
________________________________________

Need to pick up the oldest from work here soon.
And some kind of dessert, something chocolate.
Then meditate.
and sleep.
Tomorrow, chauffeuring oldest to band practice and stuff.
I'll read one of my books I ordered while I wait.
Scrounge up some cash for lunch from somewhere.
Video games when I get home.

Maybe my work will send me some more work orders.
Closer to home, would be prime. Like 20 of them.
Not in the bad parts of town.

Now I keep thinking about chocolate.
I'm going to get dessert now then.
I'll talk to you giant squishy duck monsters tomorrow!
Enjoy your rum tossed ice cubes of pirate tonic.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment